Research a Vehicle

Select a vehicle to research pricing,see photos,compare similar vehicles and much more.
Research Now

Automobile Forums  Where Car Enthusiasts Go to Discuss Cars Online

Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

New Dunlop Winter Maxx winter snow tires installed on my car.

| 
Gary_at_Tirerack Gary_at_Tirerack
Administrator | Posts: 30 | Joined: 11/11
Posted: 03/18/14
07:40 AM

About two weeks ago, after three years of faithful service, my Michelin X-Ice Xi2 winter / snow tires have finally worn to the point where they needed to be replaced. While they were not bald, the tread depth had worn to about 4/32nds of an inch, which is more shallow than recommended for effective snow traction.

This brutal winter season was still in full swing, I decided that it was time to be safe rather than sorry.  The roads were still covered with snow on the day I installed the tires on my 2009 Infiniti G37x Coupe.

With a good mix of packed snow and ice, as well as loose snow and fresh powder on some roads, I was able to put the Winter Maxx tires through their paces. I can say with confidence that the tires are at least as good as my old Michelin X-Ice Xi2 tires. If you're considering buying a great set of dedicated winter / snow tires for your vehicle at a great value, be sure to take a look at the Dunlop Winter Maxx!

Winter   http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=VZ3&url=/winter/index.jsp  
<br>

Please refer to 'Gary/Motortrend' as your previous contact when you order online.

Gary@Tirerack.com

Gary_at_Tirerack

rayan070788 rayan070788
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 05/14
Posted: 05/09/14
04:38 AM

I dont know any idea but I have one solution for your if you have any doubt just look at here  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice