Ad Radar

Automobile Forums  Where Car Enthusiasts Go to Discuss Cars Online

Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

New Dunlop Winter Maxx winter snow tires installed on my car.

| 
Gary_at_Tirerack Gary_at_Tirerack
Administrator | Posts: 25 | Joined: 11/11
Posted: 03/18/14
07:40 AM

About two weeks ago, after three years of faithful service, my Michelin X-Ice Xi2 winter / snow tires have finally worn to the point where they needed to be replaced. While they were not bald, the tread depth had worn to about 4/32nds of an inch, which is more shallow than recommended for effective snow traction.

This brutal winter season was still in full swing, I decided that it was time to be safe rather than sorry.  The roads were still covered with snow on the day I installed the tires on my 2009 Infiniti G37x Coupe.

With a good mix of packed snow and ice, as well as loose snow and fresh powder on some roads, I was able to put the Winter Maxx tires through their paces. I can say with confidence that the tires are at least as good as my old Michelin X-Ice Xi2 tires. If you're considering buying a great set of dedicated winter / snow tires for your vehicle at a great value, be sure to take a look at the Dunlop Winter Maxx!

Winter   http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=VZ3&url=/winter/index.jsp  
<br>

Please refer to 'Gary/Motortrend' as your previous contact when you order online.

Gary@Tirerack.com

Gary_at_Tirerack

rayan070788 rayan070788
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 05/14
Posted: 05/09/14
04:38 AM

I dont know any idea but I have one solution for your if you have any doubt just look at here  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice