Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

Car Badges Made To Last 50+ Years

| 
Arnie Brown Arnie Brown
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 06/14
Posted: 06/03/14
05:58 AM

We can duplicate your Club's badge, modify it, or start from scratch with a new design..........All in 45 days or less, and I believe you will appreciate the quality.

We use a vintage manufacturing process very similar to the cloisonne badges that were made in England back in the 1930s and 1940s.They are made to last 50 + years. Unaffected by the weather, they will not fade, flake or peel.

Our car badges are custom made of solid bronze. The standard size is 3" and a "hefty" 1/8th inch thick with inlaid cloisonne coloring and metal plating of your choice. We even offer 24 Karat gold plating at no additional cost.

Please visit the "badges" page on my web site: http://www.arniebrown.com/badges.htm You will find great pictures of car badges and complete information, including prices.

Contact me anytime for more information. As you can see below, I am not some unknown entity out there in cyber space. I am a real person, easy to reach by phone or email, and I'm looking forward to speaking with you. I will most likely answer the phone myself when you call.

Best regards,

Arnie Brown
902 McLendon Drive
Frederick, Maryland 21702
301-663-0858
arnie@arniebrown.com
www.arniebrown.com

P. S. Have you ever considered putting a car badge on your "other" car too?  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice