Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

Cheap high risk auto insurance rates?

| 
funlol funlol
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 12/13
Posted: 12/09/13
03:36 PM

I've gotten into a bit of trouble on the road (DUI, speeding tickets, and an accident), so I'm deemed to be high risk.

I'm not quite "uninsurable", but I'm getting there.  

As you can guess, my insurance rates are high.

Any suggestions for a place that can still give a guy like me affordable car insurance?  

Austin.Cooper Austin.Cooper
Moderator | Posts: 319 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 12/10/13
06:32 AM

Stay off the road for a long time.  You'll never find the insurance rates you're looking for.  If somebody does insure you cheap, it's nothing but worthless insurance.  
GOOD THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES
Austin.CooperAustin.CooperAustin.CooperAustin.Cooper

funlol funlol
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 12/13
08:56 AM

i realize that a lot of people will be of the opinion that i should stay off the road, but that's not really an option for me as I need to commute for work

i'm willing to use a small, shady insurance company as long as they give me proof of insurance... basically, i just want something that i can show to the cops if i get pulled over again.  (this obviously isn't a long term option, just something for now until i get on my feet)

the cheapest i found so far was from 4autoinsurancequote, but they seem really small time, so i'm afraid they'll take my money and run.

usaa also gave me some good rates, but i think it might be a pain to get qualified for them as they only accept military members and i was discharged. ugh.

any more suggestions?  

Austin.Cooper Austin.Cooper
Moderator | Posts: 319 | Joined: 11/08
09:29 PM

My best suggestion is clean your life up and quit drinking.  There's no way around high insurance rates now for the time being for you.  
GOOD THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES
Austin.CooperAustin.CooperAustin.CooperAustin.Cooper

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice