Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

Better than a BMW 535i?

| 
Kiki!777 Kiki!777
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 07/13
Posted: 07/06/13
04:17 PM

I have been a lover of BMW for over 12 years now with owning a x5, z4, 335i, 328i and now a 535i and I can say they they have been amazing to drive. There is a reason they are called the "Ultimate Driving Machine", but now with 2 young kids and thinking about things like vacation with 4 instead of 2, school and all the other things that go with kids we need to look to cut cost and make the most of every dollar. With that said we are looking to find a more cost effective sedan and SUV in the next year. Can anyone provide feedback and guidance on what company's and models we should look at that are cost effective, technology forward, possible hybrid vs gas, fuel economy and residual value. Not easy right?  

Austin.Cooper Austin.Cooper
Moderator | Posts: 319 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 07/08/13
06:35 PM

If you don't mind giving up on a car built for driving and something made more for hauling kids and groceries around, I know the Honda Odyssey is a top rated minivan. I understand how buyers have a stigma with minivans, but let's face it SUV's and crossovers are pretty much in the same league now anyhow.  So why not get something more logical and practical?  
Austin Cooper

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice