Item Posts   

How to keep my motorcycle safe?

| 
Umang Kumar Umang Kumar
New User | Posts: 28 | Joined: 02/13
Posted: 02/21/13
09:07 PM

Hello Friends,

How to keep my motorcycle safe? I am thinking of getting a new bike. The problem is, I'm staying in a hostel where most of the occupants are from rural areas. They will definitely ask me to loan them the bike, and I will definitely say no. How can I make sure they don't damage it out of spite? The model in question is the KTM Duke 200. The hostel is that of a medical college. The seniors may vandalize the bike as well.

Thanks In Advance,
Umang Kumar  

shimu17401740 shimu17401740
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 03/13
Posted: 03/03/13
07:51 AM

Dear Kumar

I think its better to have a car than a bike. Why do not you try Pimped cars if you have limited budget.  

Austin.Cooper Austin.Cooper
Moderator | Posts: 319 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 04/13/13
11:37 AM

That's pretty sad that medical students are desperate enough to vandalize a motorcycle.  I've had my bike vandalized in the Chicago area, most probably by Cubs fans.  
GOOD THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES
Austin.CooperAustin.CooperAustin.CooperAustin.Cooper

Cane.White Cane.White
New User | Posts: 27 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 05/28/13
10:56 PM

My friend tried the same trick in London. 6 guys turned up in balaclavas and an insulated refrigeration truck, pulled his garden wall down, blew kisses at the camera, clipped the chain and threw his new R6 in the truck. Due to the insulation Tracker did not pick up an reception and the machine has not been seen again.  
OC Glasscraft is a locally owned and managed company offering convenient and professional auto glass repair and replacement service throughout Southern California. We offer while-you-wait service and professionally equipped service vehicles to repair or replace your glass on site.

chrispitt chrispitt
New User | Posts: 25 | Joined: 05/13
Posted: 06/10/13
03:46 AM

There are lots of way to keep motorcycle safe but the most common is-

1. Mark Your Motorcycle
2. Secure Parking  

abc1rasel abc1rasel
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 07/13
Posted: 07/26/13
03:15 AM

wow.that's a great question.
How to keep my motorcycle safe?
Be careful about your motorcycle,because you do love it.WE always love our favorite everything and try to keep it safe.........
so its same for your motorcycle to..........
Am i not right?  
Seattle wheel repair

mackvallyk1k2 mackvallyk1k2
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 10/13
Posted: 10/06/13
09:42 AM

My friend tried the same trick in London. 6 guys turned up in balaclavas and an insulated refrigeration truck, pulled his garden wall down, blew kisses aservice and professionally equipped service vehicles to repair or replace your glass on site.

babynaj10 babynaj10
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 11/13
Posted: 11/22/13
10:08 PM

Hello...

I as many of you was disappointed with the article. However Jennings was not able to push the car thus not able to give us a look at what it is like to own a Veron. The aricle would have been fine if it were accompined by the numbers and the feel. Jennings although he couldn't push the car cound have given slightly more insight on the car its self.

-----------------

TOP PROJECT WORLD INFORMATION  

amilia amilia
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 05/14
Posted: 05/26/14
10:06 PM

My only advise would be, just get it repaired whenever it needs!  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice