Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

corvette specialty of california

| 
armanbajaj armanbajaj
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 05/13
Posted: 05/09/13
03:42 AM

I am the proud owner of a ford fiesta 2012 1.6l diesel, and just love my car - BUT every time I get my car back form the service department something new is wrong, I just had it, I took my car in again to ford menlyn, for a service and to change the disks and brakes, at 1st my care was there at 07:10 I requested my car back at 15:00, I only received it back at 17:45, the employees closed the door behind me, my care was dirty not even washed, the did the wheel alignment????? but the front tyre R was flat (I needed to stop at the garage to pump the wheel), they changed the oil but their was still sand and dust on the cap?????, but my main problem is when I took the turn off to the highway my car started with an ear aching noise, well I headed home, they changed the belts, I (a woman) thought maybe because it's a new belt it's squirming. I phoned the manager the next day, he promised to send the truck so my car can be fixed, up to today nobody came back to me, I took the car to another garage they informed me it is my air con pump and the price to replace is is R10 000.00, How can that be a problem just after service (R9700.00) I never had a problem with the air con pump???  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice