Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

2012 Audi A6

| 
Flyingseed Flyingseed
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 08/12
Posted: 08/06/12
07:47 PM

Audi A6 has brought out all of its newest technologies for the public to see.
Audi has a very large collection of high tech gadgetry in its catalog, and this particular A6 was fitted with almost all of it (it did not have the sports rear differential). One of our favorite features ever fitted to a car is the Audi Advanced key. The A6 comes standard with keyless start, but the advanced key adds keyless lock and unlock to the mix. Admittedly not a brand new feature, it is nonetheless one of those things that you never realize how nice it is till you have to be without it. The fact that you never have to take the key out of your pocket is something we like in our hectic lives of brief cases and camera bags.  It has the eager 3 liter supercharged engine. The MMI system with touch pad from the A8 completely revolutionizes the data entry process for navigation and telephone, giving drivers the ability to "write" letters on the touch pad instead of forcing them to stare at the MMI display screen while they twiddle the main control dial from letter to letter.
The new A6 is a rolling showcase of modern automotive technology, both in the safety and infotainment areas, which combine to make traveling so much more enjoyable. Add to the fact that the A6 is an absolute joy to drive.  

abrahamalex337@yahoo.com abrahamalex337@yahoo.com
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 10/28/12
06:00 AM

What is the difference between a Audi A6 2012 and Audi s6 2012?
I want a Audi but i don't know which one is best for me. I want a good car performance wise. I want to know about the major differences between A6 and the S6. Thanks  

1918606336@qq.com 1918606336@qq.com
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 12/12
Posted: 12/04/12
01:19 AM

I am a Audi fan , I like Audi style, advance tenology . It brings me to enjoy!!!The Audi A6 multitronic continuously / one manual gearbox, in the luxury car in history, the first true stepless transmission. It features a metal chain transmission mode, completely replace the traditional gear transmission mode, so the power output was frustration feeling, than ordinary automatic transmission more smooth, more has a manual transmission, fast and sensitive, but also save the fuel, control more comfortable. The new S file, improve the ability to accelerate, increase the driving pleasure. Multitronic continuously / one manual gearbox of the most charm, it is finally overcome automatic transmission and manual transmission all inadequacy, surpassing the two performance, realize the great leap of automobile transmission technology  
CYUE TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
OBD-II, OBD ii, scan tool, High intensity Discharge, car, auto parts, car parts

http://www.cyue-tech.com

john15456 john15456
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 02/13
Posted: 02/08/13
03:18 AM

New Audi A6 comes with both diesel and petrol engine. It has four variants viz. New Audi A6 2.8 FSI, New Audi A6 3.0 TFSI, New Audi A6 2.0 TDI and New Audi A6 3.0 TDI Quattro. Audi A6 2.8 FSI that is a petrol variant generates a power of 201 BHP @ 6500 RPM and a maximum torque of 280 Nm @ 3000-5000 RPM. Audi A6 3.0 TFSI which is another petrol variant churns out a power of 295 BHP @ 6500 RPM and a maximum Torque 440 Nm @ 2900-4500 RPM.
--------------------  

foyejstuart foyejstuart
New User | Posts: 10 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 04/23/13
03:43 AM

It has a lot to prove, too. We’ve been driving cars bearing this badge for many years and, low-volume esoteric spin-offs aside, haven't previously driven one we even really liked, let alone one that got anywhere near rival offerings from Mercedes-Benz and BMW.  
Lone Mountain Truck Leasing

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
2014 Audi A6
43100 - 57500
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
Sedan