Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

Help with chevy maliby buying

| 
kari-chel kari-chel
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/13
Posted: 01/24/13
08:18 AM

Greetings forums, I am a newbie around here and my question is about car buying. What is the difference between dealers of cars?
Seems that my choice of the new car is a chevy malibu.
I live in CO, it is hard for me to make a choice of a dealer, please help to define.  

meggg meggg
New User | Posts: 5 | Joined: 01/13
Posted: 01/30/13
06:15 AM

Hello and welcome, I am new here too and this forum is really exciting  

herixas herixas
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/13
Posted: 01/30/13
07:36 AM

Hi, kari-chel. As I see the only difference is in price and service quality. If you are looking for reliable dealer I strongly recommend to use chevymalibugreeley company offers. From the personal experience I can say they are providing good customer relationship and affordable prices.  

nole1 nole1
New User | Posts: 29 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 01/31/13
09:41 AM

Welcome to the forum!  I do have to ask, Why a Chevy Malibu?  Considering what else is out there, I'm not very impressed with the Chevy.  I love the new Mazda6 for its styling and its gas mileage.  I should disclose that I have a 2010 Mazda6 myself, but the new one is much nicer, and gets better mileage (38 on the highway), and has better power.  I looked at one two days ago, and the interior is beautiful and comfortable.  I like mine for its sporty handling, as well as its good looks.  

I like the Ford Fusion from the outside, but was less impressed with the interior.  It felt tight and even a bit claustrophobic with its thick pillars.  

Toyota Camry's another good choice, if a bit boring.  I had one years ago, and my father's on his 3rd with a 2012 model.  Very quiet, but not that sporty.  Crazy reliable cars though.

The Accord is a great car too, though I haven't driven the new one.  They also have rock-solid reliability, something Chevy isn't exactly known for.  

I don't know how you settled on the Chevy, but I spent weeks test-driving and reading up on the models available when I bought.  I loved the look of the last Malibu when I bought my Mazda, but I was unimpressed in the test drive.  Good luck!  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
2015 Mazda MAZDA6
22895 - 29895
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
Sedan