Research a Vehicle

Select a vehicle to research pricing,see photos,compare similar vehicles and much more.
Research Now

Automobile Forums  Where Car Enthusiasts Go to Discuss Cars Online

Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

Help with chevy maliby buying

| 
kari-chel kari-chel
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/13
Posted: 01/24/13
07:18 AM

Greetings forums, I am a newbie around here and my question is about car buying. What is the difference between dealers of cars?
Seems that my choice of the new car is a chevy malibu.
I live in CO, it is hard for me to make a choice of a dealer, please help to define.  

meggg meggg
New User | Posts: 5 | Joined: 01/13
Posted: 01/30/13
05:15 AM

Hello and welcome, I am new here too and this forum is really exciting  

herixas herixas
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/13
Posted: 01/30/13
06:36 AM

Hi, kari-chel. As I see the only difference is in price and service quality. If you are looking for reliable dealer I strongly recommend to use chevymalibugreeley company offers. From the personal experience I can say they are providing good customer relationship and affordable prices.  

nole1 nole1
New User | Posts: 29 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 01/31/13
08:41 AM

Welcome to the forum!  I do have to ask, Why a Chevy Malibu?  Considering what else is out there, I'm not very impressed with the Chevy.  I love the new Mazda6 for its styling and its gas mileage.  I should disclose that I have a 2010 Mazda6 myself, but the new one is much nicer, and gets better mileage (38 on the highway), and has better power.  I looked at one two days ago, and the interior is beautiful and comfortable.  I like mine for its sporty handling, as well as its good looks.  

I like the Ford Fusion from the outside, but was less impressed with the interior.  It felt tight and even a bit claustrophobic with its thick pillars.  

Toyota Camry's another good choice, if a bit boring.  I had one years ago, and my father's on his 3rd with a 2012 model.  Very quiet, but not that sporty.  Crazy reliable cars though.

The Accord is a great car too, though I haven't driven the new one.  They also have rock-solid reliability, something Chevy isn't exactly known for.  

I don't know how you settled on the Chevy, but I spent weeks test-driving and reading up on the models available when I bought.  I loved the look of the last Malibu when I bought my Mazda, but I was unimpressed in the test drive.  Good luck!  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
2017 Mazda MAZDA6
22995 - 30695
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
Sedan