Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

2003 Dodge Durango

| 
knucklehead811 knucklehead811
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 01/13
Posted: 01/12/13
10:37 PM

I bought a 2003 Durango used. After a month the blower under the dash quit. The resister and pig tail conector had a short and rendered the blower dead in the water. I replaced the blower, resister and pigtail. I was back in business again. After about six months the blower quit again. The new resister does not show any signs of arching in the conector socket, but the male (pigtail) end shows burn damage in one pin socket. Does any body out there know what caused this malfunction and the solution for a permenate fix?  

sonia.zems sonia.zems
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 01/13
Posted: 01/29/13
11:28 PM

Hi,

Welcome to this forum site. I, too, had this query and so, I suggest you to ask your knowns to answer the query. For more details,  

2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS  

autoJourno autoJourno
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 03/13
Posted: 03/07/13
12:37 AM

Hi Knucklehead, have you checked your Dodge for any water leakages? Since you mentioned that the problem has arisen again after 6 months, does this happen in the rains? Do thorough checks up of the wiring loom near the firewall and under the dash area. Should you need good and OE spares at any point of time, no need of wasting money on brand new spares, go through http://www.automotix.net/usedautoparts/2003-dodge-durango-inventory.html for a wide array on quality parts available for your Durango.  

tommait2 tommait2
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 04/18/13
12:18 AM

hello...
wellcome to this forums
I thinks 2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS is the best. looking bys is so good. and good services. and grate mileage.and    MERCEDES BENZ year of the car...............u want any more detail......

tommait2 tommait2
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 04/18/13
12:18 AM

hello...
wellcome to this forums
I thinks 2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS is the best. looking bys is so good. and good services. and grate mileage.and    MERCEDES BENZ year of the car...............u want any more detail......

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
2014 Dodge Durango
29995 - 43395
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
SUV