Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

New Ford Ranger

| 
nole1 nole1
New User | Posts: 29 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 11/27/12
09:52 AM

Ford killed the Ranger in the US, expecting consumers to step up to the F150.  Problem is, the F150 is too big and too expensive for many.  How about a high mileage, light weight truck that's great for working around the house or maybe towing a small boat?  The old Ranger fit the bill, except that it got lousy gas mileage (my 2001 3.0 V6 has never topped 20 mpg).  If they can build full size trucks that get 25 mpg highway, why can't they build a small truck that gets over 30?  They're not even trying!  

sana@candorrecruitmentgroup.com sana@candorrecruitmentgroup.com
New User | Posts: 16 | Joined: 12/12
Posted: 12/05/12
02:09 AM

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
Manpower services
Global staffing services
Employment agencies in Pakistan  

Garrmus Garrmus
New User | Posts: 11 | Joined: 11/12
Posted: 12/11/12
08:44 AM

The advantages are it will have a ton more flex off road, and that it will seem to have a smoother ride to it.
The disadvantages are that the truck will have a tendency to wash out around corners, and body roll will be ridiculous.  

Cane.White Cane.White
New User | Posts: 27 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 05/31/13
12:19 AM

I had a Ranger and would have liked to replace it with a new one after I sold it (it was old and worn out, after a long and heroic career), but Ford only quit selling Rangers in the U.S. (they still produce them for the foreign market). So I bought a 2013 F-150. For some of my needs a 4WD pickup is necessary.  
OC Glasscraft is a locally owned and managed company offering convenient and professional auto glass repair and replacement service throughout Southern California. We offer while-you-wait service and professionally equipped service vehicles to repair or replace your glass on site.

topdzija.drina topdzija.drina
New User | Posts: 8 | Joined: 11/13
Posted: 11/13/13
06:26 AM

Here are interesting topics on model F-150
http://www.fordpickupmodels.com/category/trucks/f-series/f-150/  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice