Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

Automotive Websites that provide free services

| 
seasidecar seasidecar
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 02/13
Posted: 02/13/13
01:58 PM

I have been using a free service provided by www.serfax.com that allows me to keep all of my automotive service records online.  It also allows me to store images of my service receipts.  Do anyone else have a free online service that they think would be beneficial for a DIY auto repair guy? Cool  

Austin.Cooper Austin.Cooper
Moderator | Posts: 319 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 02/13/13
05:13 PM

I've always kept my own records, that's never failed me yet.  
Austin.CooperAustin.CooperAustin.CooperAustin.Cooper

proffesional.inblood proffesional.inblood
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 03/13
Posted: 03/19/13
11:47 PM

I am also agree with this...  

Umang Kumar Umang Kumar
New User | Posts: 28 | Joined: 02/13
Posted: 03/25/13
09:36 PM

Hello Friends,

Winter is upon us, and winter driving comes with it. While safety is an important consideration all year long, there are certainly some auto maintenance jons and safety checks that are specific to chilled air and winter driving are a good to check into before we're knee deep in the season. To be sure you don't end up a road Popsicle, o9r even worse end up with your holiday budget on ice thabks to unexpected repairs, have a look under the hood to be sure things are ship shape. As with any year. The change of season is a great time to go through some once-a-year or twice-a-year auto maintenance tasks.

Thanks and Regards,
Umang Kumar  

Cane.White Cane.White
New User | Posts: 27 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 04/14/13
09:54 AM

I keep the service records of my car in a folder carefully. Every time the car is in for service or I buy something for the car I include it in the folder.  
OC Glasscraft is a locally owned and managed company offering convenient and professional auto glass repair and replacement service throughout Southern California. We offer while-you-wait service and professionally equipped service vehicles to repair or replace your glass on site.

robinnutter robinnutter
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 05/13
Posted: 05/23/13
12:29 AM

I have been using hiperformer engine repair tips since last year and they have amazingly reduced my maintenance expenses that I used to spend on my car. Referring to the guidelines and tips at their site updates me with my automobile problems and their solution.  

chrispitt chrispitt
New User | Posts: 25 | Joined: 05/13
Posted: 06/02/13
10:23 PM

Good one answer Umang Kumar.  

JustinD001 JustinD001
New User | Posts: 11 | Joined: 03/14
Posted: 03/25/14
11:56 PM

Nice comments.  

Mithachiku Mithachiku
User | Posts: 79 | Joined: 12/13
Posted: 03/26/14
01:08 AM

Everyone love their car so much, So make it always good use the high quality engine, quality engine oil  etc.  Every car needs service time to time so do it. Search all the new tips for your car maintenance from the internet. and enjoy your car drive with lots of happiness.

http://www.communitychrysler.com  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice