Item Posts   

The question of buying

| 
Marion56 Marion56
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/13
Posted: 01/18/13
06:25 AM

Well, my location is Denver.
My demand is to buy a CR-V, new one, from reputable dealer near my loc.
What company could you offer to me to look at?  

meggg meggg
New User | Posts: 5 | Joined: 01/13
Posted: 01/30/13
05:18 AM

Have purchased my '12 CR-V from kuni-honda-crv.com, and it was an excellent experience. Service was very good, and you really can't find much more personable people to deal with. It's my first Honda after its many years' infatuation.  

Umang Kumar Umang Kumar
New User | Posts: 28 | Joined: 02/13
Posted: 02/06/13
07:29 PM

Hello Friends,

In the 15-some years that have passed since the launch of the first-generation Toyota RAV4 and Honda CR-V, two pioneers in what would become the compact crossover segment, things have changed tremendously. Not only did someone coin the term "crossover," but segment entries have multiplied exponentially while shedding almost all traces of their frumpy, confused origins. Of course, despite the small crossover's continually increasing popularity, not everyone is convinced. Most car lovers continue to profess a preference for hatches and wagons, only moving to minivans with gritted teeth when more space is needed under the cover of practicality. But wagon-loving enthusiasts are a sliver of the population, while crossover-loving families continue to multiply. The segment-leading Honda CR-V, for example, outsells the Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town & Country minivans combined.

Thanks and Regards,
Umang Kumar  

Mithachiku Mithachiku
User | Posts: 79 | Joined: 12/13
Posted: 03/23/14
03:19 AM

I think you can find on internet you will get multiple dealer in your local area. This is the very cheap way and easy way to find the best dealer according to you.

http://www.stadiumnissanoc.com/  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice