• Automobile Magazine

Automobile Forums  Where Car Enthusiasts Go to Discuss Cars Online

Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

bluetooth quality on chevy Equinox 2010.. steering wheel controls?

| 
markm75 markm75
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 10/09
Posted: 10/22/09
08:16 AM

Hi, can anyone comment on if the bluetooth option is worth getting.. ie: do other callers on the other end have trouble hearing you.. how does it compare to a standard BT headset (like the one i have and use only in the car now)..

Is it true you dont get the steering wheel radio controls unless you get the BT package?

Thanks  

Evan.McCausland Evan.McCausland
Administrator | Posts: 155 | Joined: 04/08
Posted: 11/13/09
07:06 AM

I don't use headsets, as I've never been able to find them comfortable. Bluetooth quality on the Equinox I seemed perfectly fine to me. Never had a problem.

As for the controls, yes, it appears to be true.  

sadlerjr sadlerjr
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 02/10
Posted: 02/16/10
07:54 PM

Could someone please explain to me how to set up the Bluetooth on the Equinox. Do I have to have the On Star serivce?
Thanks  

BudHansen BudHansen
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 12/10
Posted: 12/02/10
08:30 AM

The quality sending/receiving on the bluetooth is great! Very clear and understandable!  

sana@candorrecruitmentgroup.com sana@candorrecruitmentgroup.com
New User | Posts: 16 | Joined: 12/12
Posted: 12/05/12
04:00 AM

This was a really outstanding post. In theory I'd like to compose like this too - taking time and real effort to make a solid article..
Employment Provider Group
Candor recruitment Group  

molpert molpert
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 01/13
Posted: 01/25/13
07:31 AM

I think that worth to check BT options with cell phone developers.  

Carroway Carroway
New User | Posts: 10 | Joined: 05/15
Posted: 06/10/15
01:53 PM

Personally I've found BT options really good. Mostly because I don't like the headset, and I like to talk to someone in my vehicle without being horribly distracted by what the headset would give me. It's worse than having the radio on full blast, really. At least with it in the car itself, its like talking to someone who's in the car with me.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
2016 Chevrolet Equinox
22600 - 31490
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
SUV