Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

2009 Mini Cooper

| 
kerryswinamer@gmail.com kerryswinamer@gmail.com
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 10/30/12
11:27 AM

I'm looking at getting a second vehicle and love the look of the Mini Coopers.  I don't really know much about their reliability, safety rating or how they handle in the snow.  Does anyone have any advice on these?  

nole1 nole1
New User | Posts: 29 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 10/31/12
08:58 AM

Front wheel drive might be fine in the snow, but I live in South Florida, so what do I know.  As for dependability, can you say BMW?  That's who makes the car, so parts are expensive.  That said, my neighbor's daughter is leasing her 3rd.  She says it's had a few more problems than normal, but the fun of driving it makes it a worthy tradeoff.  I should also mention that she lives down here too.

Hey, if you drive it and you love it, buy it!  I'm sure that if the snow gets too deep, you can find another way to get to work or school.  I also prefer small cars, but my favorite is the Miata.  I had one a few years back, but with a family of 4, 3 vehicles made no sense- the 2-seater had to go.  

Good luck!  

zacharyrizzuto@gmail.com zacharyrizzuto@gmail.com
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 12/12
Posted: 12/05/12
05:24 AM

I just bought a 2009 Mini Cooper S from CarMax last week with 21k miles on it. I drove it less than 400 miles before the clutch become an issue. I took the car to Car Max for warranty work and was told that the dealer would have to do the service.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
2015 MINI Cooper
25700 - 35850
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
Convertible