Item Posts   

Dodge Durango SXT or Dodge Charger R/T?

| 
daredevil_iz@yahoo.com daredevil_iz@yahoo.com
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 10/31/12
02:48 AM

Hi All,

I'm in a tough situation to decide what to get as my next car.

I'm currently driving a Toyota Prado Landcruiser 2.7L V4 TXL 160HP and I have to choose between a Dodge Durango 3.6L V6 AWD 290HP and a Dodge Charger R/T 5.7L V8 HEMIĀ® 370HP

I will be new to driving an American car here in the Middle East and would like to make a good choice before jumping in. We are a family of 3 including an infant, I'm 30 yrs old. The only hard thing for me would be moving from an SUV to a sedan.

Any suggestions or recommendations would greatly be appreciated.  

Garrmus Garrmus
New User | Posts: 11 | Joined: 11/12
Posted: 12/11/12
08:45 AM

I'd switch to Dodge Durango SXT. It has plenty of space and a smooth ride. The features are great and it's a fun vehicle to drive but I know you may want that speed of the Charger since its a lighter vehicle.  

tholmes2u tholmes2u
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/13
Posted: 01/06/13
02:01 PM

I purchased a 2012 Dodge Charger R/T Max and LOVE IT!  I have a family of 4 and we fit very well in the car.  I'm not sure, but I believe my car has all of the available options (not by choice, as there we're few left at the end of the model year).  The Hemi moves this big car amazingly well without drama.  Just lean on the accelerator and traffic disappears in the mirror.  Very good car.  As for the Durango, my wife drives a Saturn Outlook, so my occasional need for more space is covered.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
2014 Dodge Durango
29995 - 43395
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
SUV