Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

Selling old, want new

| 
dejlimejlovi dejlimejlovi
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 10/24/12
11:49 PM

Hey guys. My name is Alex I drive 2006 golf tdi porsche custom turbo. I am currently selling it, and want to buy a new car. American one. So I am just wondering what is the best that America can offer for around 20.000$? Thank you every one Laugh  

Austin.Cooper Austin.Cooper
Moderator | Posts: 319 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 10/25/12
12:45 PM

I'm trying to figure your car out first. What is a Golf TDI Porsche Turbo?  

I assume your car is a hatchback.  What type of car do you want to replace it with?  
GOOD THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES
Austin.CooperAustin.CooperAustin.CooperAustin.Cooper

dejlimejlovi dejlimejlovi
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 10/26/12
02:23 AM

I drive 2006, golf tdi custom made by me. I did tuning engine, porsche breaks, porsche rims, wheel... Custom body parts. I will upload photos today. I am looking for a new car, I thought about suv like escalade. Or maybe some sport car. I don't know yet really, so I need advice. What are good sports car or suv for up to 15.000-20.000$ that you would recomend?  

nole1 nole1
New User | Posts: 29 | Joined: 10/12
07:50 AM

Based on your previous car, I can only assume you want small and sporty, but you also want something efficient.  I'm thinking Ford Focus or maybe a loaded Fiesta. They have tons of options, so you can trick it out any way you like.  Good luck!  

Austin.Cooper Austin.Cooper
Moderator | Posts: 319 | Joined: 11/08
08:07 PM

I'm no fan of Escalade's but even if I was, you'd have to buy one with lots of miles on it, for your budget.  When it comes to American cars, and something sporty.  I believe you can buy a used Solstice or Sky in reasonably good condition for the dollars you're willing to lay out. There's plenty of used Camaro's and Stang's to be had too. Come to think of it, the Challenger could also be had. I'm sorry, I was thinking of used cars when I mentioned these, because you'd wind up with a used Escalade for the dollars you're willing to spend too.  Although a V6 Camaro, stripped could be had in the low to mid 20's.  Same goes for the V6 Stang too. The Fiesta, is a good buy though for under $20,000.  
GOOD THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES
Austin.CooperAustin.CooperAustin.CooperAustin.Cooper

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
2015 Volkswagen Golf
17995 - 29095
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
Hatchback