Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

IMPORTANT: NEW LOGIN SYSTEM COMING

| 
Phil Floraday Phil Floraday
Administrator | Posts: 121 | Joined: 03/08
Posted: 10/02/12
02:12 PM

A NEW LOGIN SYSTEM IS BEING IMPLEMENTED FOR THE FORUMS AS WELL AS COMMENTS. IT WILL BE IMPLEMENTED SOMETIME TONIGHT! MORE INFORMATION BELOW:

We are currently upgrading our websites to improve the viewing, sharing, and commenting experience.

During this upgrade, our website logins will change from a Username/Password combination to an Email Address/Password combination.

To make your transition smoother, we sent your current login credentials on 8/27, to the email address that we had on file for your account.

The credentials you received will work for our entire network of sites:

·         If the site visited requests an EMAIL to login please use the email address you received.
·         If the site visited requests a USERNAME to login please use the  username you received.

If you've forgotten your password, please go through password recovery on the site you are visiting.

If you had multiple accounts with the same email address, they have been consolidated into one account and your login credentials have been securely emailed to you.  By consolidating your account we will be able to provide you with the best possible experience throughout our entire network of sites, and minimize the number of passwords and login credentials you will need to remember.

We will also provide the means to login and link your existing account through social media authentication from Facebook, Google, Twitter, and others.

We appreciate your understanding during this transition period and welcome any feedback you may have about your experience.

If you have any specific questions or issues with your new user account please feel free to post them below.  

Shahamee Shahamee
Administrator | Posts: 2 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 10/03/12
12:04 AM

So far so good. I was able to log in with my existing account I remained logged in when I went from a review to Rumors to Forums. Gonna check out the social sign in features now!  

SammyRT SammyRT
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 10/03/12
12:09 AM

Just logged in to my existing social sign in account through Facebook and seems to be working fine. Gonna hop over to Rumors and make sure I stay logged in.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice