Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

comparison mitsubishi, lexus and volkswagen

| 
vinjay80 vinjay80
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 07/12
Posted: 07/16/12
03:45 AM

i would like to buy a car, that is mitsubishi evo 10, 2009 second hand RM200K, lexus IS250 recondition RM230K and volkswagen passat CC 1.8 brand new car, RM250K

compare these three car, i dont know which one is much better performance car. each car got each car advantage, can you give me an opinion to make decision as well  

Austin.Cooper Austin.Cooper
Moderator | Posts: 319 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 07/19/12
12:47 PM

Buy the EVO for fun, the Lexus for luxury, and the VW for practicality.  
GOOD THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES
Austin.CooperAustin.CooperAustin.CooperAustin.Cooper

nole1 nole1
New User | Posts: 29 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 10/24/12
11:03 AM

The Mitsubishi would likely be the most fun.  Cheap and chintsy interior bits, but a blast to drive, and plenty of aftermarket parts available.  

The Lexus is a Toyota, and likely will be most dependable.  

The VW Passat choice puzzles me in this group.  Why not a GTI?  That said, VWs are not always the most dependable.  They're also crazy expensive to fix.  Still, the GTI really is a lot of fun to drive, and the interior feels upscale.

Another car to consider is a BMW 3-series.  It doesn't look too boy-racer like the Evo, so you're not embarrassed at the valet in a nice restaurant.  It's easily a better driver's car than the Lexus, and it carries more cache than the GTI, though it also carries a higher price.  

Other possibilities might be an Acura TSX or TL.  Honda dependability, yet relatively sporty.  

If I were in the market for a $35-$40,000 sporty sedan, I'd take the BMW 3-series.  If money were scarce, I'd take the GTI, but I'd lease it.  My last VW fell apart in 63,000 (an 04 Passat V6), so buying might scare me a bit.  

Good luck!!!  

masjojon masjojon
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 05/12
Posted: 11/06/12
02:42 AM

I agree with nole1
Index  

igorrawwel igorrawwel
New User | Posts: 10 | Joined: 11/12
Posted: 12/06/12
06:44 AM

Depends on your needs. What do you want from your ride except wheels? Smile