1 |  2 |  Next 
Item Posts   

I need a car

| 
TxMan TxMan
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 05/12
Posted: 05/26/12
10:17 AM

Hello ladies and gentleman, I recently found your forum through google, and I think this is the best place to get some help.

I need a car.

but, in order of importance, it needs to be:
~$2000
able to carry 8 people comfortably
tow very heavy trailers (~4,000 lbs?)
easy to work on and reliable
comfortable to drive for long distances, full of people and towing.
fuel efficient.

so I have looked around, and really my best option is diesel. there is a diesel suburban that looks nice (link) but I would like to first get some opinions from some experts/people more knowledgeable than myself.

thank you for your time.  

alicemac alicemac
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 09/12
Posted: 09/18/12
02:02 AM

hiiiiiiiiiiii
welcome to this forum site here yopu can find a lot of things i do not have a complete knowledge in this field
thanks......  

zoyee zoyee
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 10/01/12
01:33 AM

Hello friends
Welcome to this forum site
Here you can find a lot of things
The forum are the simple way share your views and ideas
Now I can tell you about the my news website
Where you can find all the current updates
Please visit
Thanks

dainik bhasker  

waylumbe waylumbe
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 10/11/12
08:44 AM

well i had a lot of luck buying used cars at Lumberts Truck and Auto Sales in Winfield KS.  

nole1 nole1
New User | Posts: 29 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 10/19/12
11:24 AM

At that price point and with those specifics, I don't think there are many choices other than the Suburban.  When you throw fuel efficiency into the mix, you may be out of luck.  Even though the diesel probably gets better mileage than the gasoline model, the fuel costs a lot more.  

nole1 nole1
New User | Posts: 29 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 10/19/12
11:30 AM

One other option might be an Ford Econoline.  They seem to run forever, and you might find one cheaper than a Suburban.  My brother picked one up for about that price, and it seats up to 12, can tow a trailer, and it's still reliable at over 200,000 miles.  Mileage isn't great, but again, I don't think you have many choices.  A Chevy or Dodge van might do the trick as well.

In South America, they have lots of Toyota, Mitsubishi and Nissan vans carrying up to 24(!) people, but comfort is not a part of the equation.  They're great on gas, and many even run on propane, which is cheaper, but forget about towing.  Sadly, I don't think you could get a vehicle like that in the US.  Good luck!  

molpert molpert
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 01/13
Posted: 01/25/13
07:26 AM

There are a lot of cars which can be used. Read reviews,  check what  use your friends.  

steevennsmithh steevennsmithh
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 04/05/13
10:27 AM

i need a brand new car maruti suzuki.  

askaricars! askaricars!
New User | Posts: 22 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 04/11/13
05:44 AM

read the review frnd  

Cane.White Cane.White
New User | Posts: 27 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 05/16/13
10:36 PM

Why don't you visit your near car showroom?  
OC Glasscraft is a locally owned and managed company offering convenient and professional auto glass repair and replacement service throughout Southern California. We offer while-you-wait service and professionally equipped service vehicles to repair or replace your glass on site.

Cane.White Cane.White
Posted: 05/16/13
10:36 PM

Why don't you visit your near car showroom?  
OC Glasscraft is a locally owned and managed company offering convenient and professional auto glass repair and replacement service throughout Southern California. We offer while-you-wait service and professionally equipped service vehicles to repair or replace your glass on site.

Cane.White Cane.White
Posted: 05/26/13
11:15 PM

Whats your budget  

lesley lesley
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 05/13
Posted: 05/30/13
05:46 AM

Yeah, the best option is to conduct a Google search; however you could also consider visiting online sites like autopartsfair and mypartshop which deals with buying and selling of used cars, their used and rebuilt parts and accessories. Just get in touch with them; I am sure you will find one which meets your requirements and your budget.  

chrispitt chrispitt
New User | Posts: 25 | Joined: 05/13
Posted: 05/31/13
04:19 AM

I think you search on google and there you get better answer and after that you visit your near car showroom. This is helpful for you.  

elocution027 elocution027
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 07/13
Posted: 07/06/13
10:37 PM

hi friend you want to buy a car just visit the honda,swift and so on  

1 |  2 |  Next 
Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice