Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

2009 ford escape xlt

| 
monagoode monagoode
New User | Posts: 6 | Joined: 03/12
Posted: 03/21/12
03:25 PM

i have a 2009 ford escape xlt that will shut off as you are driving down the road or pulling out. i have already had to change a timing coil. i am wondering if how many other people have had this or these problems with their escapes. at times the rpms will rise but the vehicle will slow almost to a stop, it will also shut off at times when you stop at a red light. if you had these problems i would like to hear from you.  

blc1306 blc1306
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 08/12
Posted: 08/06/12
01:45 PM

My 2009 Ford Escape ltd doesn't shut off BUT when I'm at a light or stop sign, it just won't go-I press on the gas & nothing-it happened four times before I finanlly called Ford & they said it was "probably" the Throttle Body.  After a bit of "I'm never buying a Ford again" they agreed to replace it-I called Ford directly to complain that I was going to get killed if I was pulling out & the truck wouldn't go & a car-or worse-semi was coming...They said they would "participate" in the "recall" but there really isn't one-I just had it replaced today-hopefully this will solve my problem-by the way-I only had 37,000 miles on this vehicle & it's been recalled twice for other issues & before 36k, I had to have the 6 changer CD replaced & the 1st control on the air conditioner.  

sana@candorrecruitmentgroup.com sana@candorrecruitmentgroup.com
New User | Posts: 16 | Joined: 12/12
Posted: 12/05/12
01:12 AM

I found it really informational and useful. Thanks a lot foe sharing such an interesting and meaningful article.
Manpower services
Agency for recruitment
Recruitment agency in Pakistan  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
2015 Ford Escape
23450 - 31485
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
SUV