Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

Buick Verano.

| 
CelticBoy64 CelticBoy64
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 04/12
Posted: 04/12/12
09:49 PM

I have been driving a couple of Buick's for the last couple of weeks,a Buick Regal GS and the new Verano and i must admit i am really impressed!! Personally i would prefer the Regal with its Turbo 2.0,great body styling,and really impressive handling thanks to the great suspension bits,  20" sticky Italian rubber and Brembo brakes. I do think that the Verano is also a quality vehicle,especially in build quality and the interior,but the engine is anemic mated to an auto box. OK i am bias as i prefer a stick shift,and i know this version of the Verano is not aimed at people like me,so i wait with anticipation for the rumored 2.0 Turbo with a stick shift hopefully the one from the Regal or better. Now just remove the boring front of the current Verano,and add the get out of my way front of the Regal GS.  .Job well done GM. WinkP.S. For better power,and better fuel economy just loose 2-300lbs please. Cool  

Austin.Cooper Austin.Cooper
Moderator | Posts: 319 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 04/14/12
05:09 PM

I prefer a manual transmission too and am sorry I'm stuck with an automatic right now.  It's not that I enjoy shifting as much as I disagree with my transmission as to what gear to be in.  I can understand why you want these cars to be lighter too.  Although it's all a matter of personal preference, some people can handle 3000 plus pound tanks, I personally prefer my old sub 2000 pound CRX  Cool  
Austin.CooperAustin.CooperAustin.CooperAustin.Cooper

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
2015 Buick Regal
29840 - 39660
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
Sedan