Research a Vehicle

Select a vehicle to research pricing,see photos,compare similar vehicles and much more.
Research Now

Automobile Forums  Where Car Enthusiasts Go to Discuss Cars Online

Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

2008 Honda Odyssey Transmission Problem

| 
joycevprice joycevprice
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 02/12
Posted: 02/27/12
01:57 PM

I responded to a recall in 2010 - and had the "judder" issue fixed.  They used a "program update" to fix it.  Now it has the same symptoms - the car shakes at about 40 mph while accelerating.  I took it in.  They said it needs a new torque converter.   $1800.  They think I should pay.  I think not.  It is a recurrance of a recall issue.  I'm at 98,000 miles.  I just started the fight with Honda.  So far the service rep, the service dept mgr and the Honda Cutomer service 800 # have gotten me nowhere.  I have read all the forums and learned a lot.  I am sharing my experience on forums and will join class action, contact the lawyer, BBB, NHTSA, FL Atty. General, and a letter to my Senator to bring awareness and fair resoltion. Any other suggestions appreciated!  Confused  (PS Honda 800 number - the lady was actually antagonizing me by repeating the same frustrating statement [up to 2 days for a case manager to call me] - she knew she was getting me upset and she was enjoying it)  Mad  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
2016 Honda Odyssey
29400 - 44875
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
Minivan/Van