Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

Michelin Xice XI2 2nd season review.

| 
Gary_at_Tirerack Gary_at_Tirerack
Administrator | Posts: 26 | Joined: 11/11
Posted: 03/05/12
10:20 AM

These tires are well into their second winter season, and despite the relatively fair winter weather this year, we received some significant snowfalls that could have created some very tricky driving conditions. Fortunately, my Michelin X-Ice Xi2 winter / snow tires are still going strong.

For my 2009 Infiniti G37x, I was limited to the 225/50R18 size. I have always used Bridgestone Blizzak tires as my previous winter / snow tire set-up, but the tires are not made for my car. A bit hesitant, my fears turned out to be completely unfounded in regards to the Michelin X-Ice Xi2.

In addition to driving on ice and snow-covered roads, I've had the opportunity to drive extensively on slush, wet and dry roads thanks to winter's unseasonably warm weather. The tires are still smooth and quiet riding on both dry and wet roads and feel very much like an all-season tire. When the road conditions are snowy or ice covered, I have all the traction that I need to drive with confidence. I haven't felt any reduction in ice or snow traction during this second season on the tires.

Winter   http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=VZ3&url=/winter/index.jsp  
<br>

Please refer to 'Gary/Motortrend' as your previous contact when you order online.

Gary@Tirerack.com

Gary_at_Tirerack

overstockwheels overstockwheels
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 03/12
Posted: 03/07/12
03:19 AM

The Michelin X-ICE Xi3 would be a recommended winter tire, especially for those consumers facing a diverse range of winter conditions. Pricing will be released later in 2012.  
Lawn Tractor Tires | Roller Bearings

DelfinAshley DelfinAshley
New User | Posts: 25 | Joined: 05/11
Posted: 05/20/12
11:28 PM

I think before buying any kind of tires we should consul nearest tire installer or tire dealer because they what fits the best  

askaricars! askaricars!
New User | Posts: 21 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 04/10/13
03:01 AM

agree with delfinashley  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice