Ad Radar
  • Automobile Magazine

Automobile Forums  Where Car Enthusiasts Go to Discuss Cars Online

Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

How to find a good Mercedes tech/mechanic?

| 
kick99 kick99
New User | Posts: 10 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 01/11/12
10:48 AM

I need to get the ball joints/control arm bushings of my S55 changed, and I don't want to do it at Mercedes because it seems to be twice as much there as an independent shop.

Now the question is, how do I go about finding a good shop that specializes in Mercedes or german cars and will know how to properly work on this car and have the tools? Google didn't help much, since I won't know the quality of the shop.

I'm in Westchester, NY - so close to NYC too, so I am sure there has to be something reputable that isn't the Mercedes dealer.

sonia.zems sonia.zems
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 01/13
Posted: 02/01/13
01:52 AM

Yaa. there are a few shops that work the best as well as are economic too. Some of them are in Wenchester and some are nearby it. One is Jim Stutzman Chevrolet Cadillac, and there are some more..

Sonia Zems

2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS  

raviraj.sisodia2 raviraj.sisodia2
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 09/13
Posted: 10/03/13
04:42 AM

I need to get the ball joints/control arm bushings of my S55 changed, and I don't want to do it at Mercedes because it seems to be twice as much there as an independent shop.

Now the question is, how do I go about finding a good shop that specializes in Mercedes or german cars and will know how to properly work on this car and have the tools? Google didn't help much, since I won't know the quality of the shop.

I'm in Westchester, NY - so close to NYC too, so I am sure there has to be something reputable that isn't the Mercedes dealer.

---------
2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice