Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

2011 BMW 135i

| 
toolbox toolbox
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 11/11
Posted: 11/05/11
11:49 AM

Can't say enough about this fine car. Kudos BMW for bringing this pocket rocket to the USA. The craftmanship is second to none. Owned two other BMW's 3 series, have to say this is the best. Ride, speed, handling it's all there. The only option I didn't get was the nav system. I ordered the 7 speed trany with the paddle shifters. Needless to say I've surprised many with it speed including a few Harleys too. No turbo lag and the torque will knock your socks off! Gas milage was what I expected average around 24 city 30 highway, of course somewhat lower numbers when having fun lol!. When I'am ready for another will look no further.  

Austin.Cooper Austin.Cooper
Moderator | Posts: 319 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 11/06/11
03:50 PM

Not that I own one but it's nice to see somebody pick the 1 Series over the 3 Series. Ever since the 1 Series appeared, I still see most magazines pick the 3 over the 1. And BMW, is deleting the M1 too, while the M3 will still survives.   Tongue  
Austin Cooper

lemaster6 lemaster6
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 06/01/12
09:14 AM

The initial complaint about the 1 series being too close in price to the 3 is true.  I test drove the convertible 1, and while it had torque to die for, I decided if I was ever going to write the check I'd want a CPO. While it's a pretty enough car, it's far from beautiful, like a 3 series, but then for its target audience (baby-boomers with money to blow), it's perfectly fun.  Hard to beat 0-60 in 5.3 seconds, and do it in style.  

abrahamalex337@yahoo.com abrahamalex337@yahoo.com
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 10/28/12
06:06 AM

2011 BMW 135i (w/ dual clutch trans)?
has anyone who own this particular automobile experience a rapid transmission malfunction such as quick gear jump from gear 1 to gear 3 or not shifiting to the next gear when in auto mode?  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice