Research a Vehicle

Select a vehicle to research pricing,see photos,compare similar vehicles and much more.
Research Now

Automobile Forums  Where Car Enthusiasts Go to Discuss Cars Online

Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking
Item Posts   

2011 BMW 135i

toolbox toolbox
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 11/11
Posted: 11/05/11
11:49 AM

Can't say enough about this fine car. Kudos BMW for bringing this pocket rocket to the USA. The craftmanship is second to none. Owned two other BMW's 3 series, have to say this is the best. Ride, speed, handling it's all there. The only option I didn't get was the nav system. I ordered the 7 speed trany with the paddle shifters. Needless to say I've surprised many with it speed including a few Harleys too. No turbo lag and the torque will knock your socks off! Gas milage was what I expected average around 24 city 30 highway, of course somewhat lower numbers when having fun lol!. When I'am ready for another will look no further.  

banned1234567880Z banned1234567880Z
Moderator | Posts: 319 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 11/06/11
03:50 PM

Not that I own one but it's nice to see somebody pick the 1 Series over the 3 Series. Ever since the 1 Series appeared, I still see most magazines pick the 3 over the 1. And BMW, is deleting the M1 too, while the M3 will still survives.   Tongue  

lemaster6 lemaster6
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 06/01/12
09:14 AM

The initial complaint about the 1 series being too close in price to the 3 is true.  I test drove the convertible 1, and while it had torque to die for, I decided if I was ever going to write the check I'd want a CPO. While it's a pretty enough car, it's far from beautiful, like a 3 series, but then for its target audience (baby-boomers with money to blow), it's perfectly fun.  Hard to beat 0-60 in 5.3 seconds, and do it in style.
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 10/28/12
06:06 AM

2011 BMW 135i (w/ dual clutch trans)?
has anyone who own this particular automobile experience a rapid transmission malfunction such as quick gear jump from gear 1 to gear 3 or not shifiting to the next gear when in auto mode?  

Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice