Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

How can a dealer impact yrou decision?

| 
Dann_O Dann_O
New User | Posts: 47 | Joined: 09/10
Posted: 07/23/11
04:12 AM

Not all dealers are alike. given that most of us know which ones we would rather deal with. weather it is a hard sell tactics or adding a second sticker to the side of the vehicle with such needed extras as valve stem waxing and headrest fluffing.
Confused

There is a dealer in my area that has Volkswagen, Kia and Subaru under one umbrella and they have 800  dollars in charges on this second sticker. The prices on used cars can be a turn off too for me.  

mujeerah mujeerah
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 10/11
Posted: 10/10/11
04:52 AM

This post is fantastic! This is most complete explanation of these new capabilities that I’ve seen yet. Thank you for this very timely explanation.

bmwwheels_fanatic bmwwheels_fanatic
New User | Posts: 9 | Joined: 09/11
Posted: 10/11/11
01:17 AM

yes, I agree. Mostly they just do their pitch in and before we know it, they are overcharging us.  

Austin.Cooper Austin.Cooper
Moderator | Posts: 319 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 10/11/11
02:37 PM

I found this list of the current slow sellers where the dealer would have a lot of nerve to charge you 1 cent over invoice on.  I can certainly understand why the Saab business isn't booming, if anybody even dares to take their chances on one.

2011 Saab 9-3
2011 Saab 9-5
2011 Chevrolet Corvette
2011 Lexus GS 450h
2011 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
2011 Mazda RX-8
2011 Hyundai Azera
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback
2011 Infiniti FX50
2011 Honda Ridgeline
2011 Volkswagen Eos
2011 Suzuki Equator extended cab
2011 Jaguar XJL
2011 Kia Rio
2011 Cadillac CTS Sports Wagon
2011 Mazda MX-5 Miata
2011 Scion xB
2011 Lincoln MKT  
Austin Cooper

XavierOnassis XavierOnassis
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 12/11
Posted: 12/08/11
09:52 AM

Lehman Motors here in Miami sticks a $2000 list of "paint protection" and other crap on every Buick, Hyundai, Subaru, Suzuki and whatever they sell. I clicked on a thing that was supposed to give me a price on a Veloster and I get a call from the same dealer (where I had been earlier this year and noted these stickers before) and the salesman told me he didn't have any Velosters, but I should stop in anyway, and I mentioned the add-on stickers to him. He seemed to not know what I was talking about. I got no quote at all. Then some guy who calls himself the sales manager gets on the line and tells me that his salesman is doesn't know anything and blah, blah, blah, and also seems not to know what I am referring to with regard to the damn add-on sticker. He also refuses to give me a price quote.He also tells me that I should have the money in the checking account and come see him for a wonderful deal. In a pig's eye, I think.

I have no desire whatever to deal with these people. It is like punching Mike Tyson in the face and expecting things to turn out well. I am inclined to use an auto-buying service.  

PhilG PhilG
New User | Posts: 20 | Joined: 12/11
Posted: 02/25/12
10:55 PM

Our local Fredericksburg Kia dealer is the ONLY reason we bought the car the day we did.

They were courteous and worked with us without being offensive throughout the entire deal.

Kia should send them a bonus.

Yea,I'm not too happy with the mileage our new Kia Rio 5 door(32 hwy-26 city when advertised at 40 hwy-30 city) is getting but that's not the dealers fault,that's Kia's.

I've had way more other dealerships in the past I wanted to strangle the people in but not this Kia dealership.

So,if you don't like how you are being treated in a deal-GET UP AND WALK OUT-WITH YOUR MONEY-SMILING.

Someone else will be very happy to sell you a car and treat you better in the process too.  

JimmyHelu JimmyHelu
New User | Posts: 15 | Joined: 07/12
Posted: 08/04/12
10:20 AM

I'm not going to suffer if it is something I like. Good content is good content. Plus all the people I dislike in SL don't make a damn thing.  

MichealKnight MichealKnight
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 09/12
Posted: 09/11/12
04:53 AM

It can have an impact on your decision because its the person that you are having a deal with, so in choosing a dealer you always be careful so that you won't have any problems at all...  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice