New User | Posts: 11 | Joined: 10/07
Posted: 03/16/11
08:56 AM

Confused  

waynep7122 waynep7122
New User | Posts: 35 | Joined: 04/10
Posted: 03/22/11
09:19 PM

probably the king of wash board roads....  is the air suspended range rover..

they have been known to be so smooth that unaware owners have gotten in way over their head into rutted roads and then gotten into trouble....

air suspension allows wheel movements without transferring them to the chassis...

one thing.. you may not want the low profile tires that come with many of them if you plan on wash board roads...  

ella12 ella12
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 11/11
Posted: 05/29/12
01:39 AM

Maruti Swift is best on rough road. Swift provide smooth and comfortable driving. Maruti Swift design is so attractive and dynamic.

Used Cars in Savannah Ga | Savannah Autos | Trucks For Sale in Savannah Ga  

maddy maddy
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 07/04/12
10:08 AM

Yeah, really Maruti Swift is best on rough road and also provides smooth and comfortable driving to customer.

Mithachiku Mithachiku
User | Posts: 79 | Joined: 12/13
Posted: 03/25/14
07:19 AM

According to SUV's are the best cars for the rough roads. SUV counted in the heavy car. Like Scorpio,Mahindra XUV etc are the best cars. It has more space with comfortable seats.

http://www.drivegarber.com/  

JustinD001 JustinD001
New User | Posts: 11 | Joined: 03/14
Posted: 03/25/14
11:30 PM

HUMMER is best on rough road and has luxury SUVs combine off-road capabilities and interior comfort, creating the ultimate in rugged sophistication.  

safetymatters safetymatters
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 04/14
Posted: 04/24/14
09:49 AM

It important to remember that a bunch of vehicles not considered to be safe can be very safe when driven correctly. Bad drivers wreck cars and cause accidents to others and their vehicles. Could be a truck could be a car. That is why its always best to review these driver safety tips for any vehicle owner, which can be applied to navigating all of the worst roads out there as they quickly become dangerous from area storms and construction scenes.  

safetymatters safetymatters
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 04/14
Posted: 04/24/14
09:50 AM

There are a bunch of great cars and trucks that are suitable to handle rough roads with lots of uneven turns and potholes. I would recommend a few but I think its best of we all learn what the best car is based on reading each of the desired vehicle defects and safety ratings. Only then can we make the appropriate decision on the best car for safety out of any vehicles we or our loved ones may consider buying.  

A-Z Tech Automotive A-Z Tech Automotive
New User | Posts: 6 | Joined: 04/14
Posted: 04/28/14
07:50 AM

The cars which are set for all kinds of uses are 4×4 in nature. These are very powerful, durable and designed like a cruise car. These days many companies are enhancing their cruise cars with 4×4 mode to make it perfect. Otherwise rough and tough roads do not let other cars rule the roads.  
Mission Viejo based A-Z Automotive is a complete auto repair service center and body shop catering to the Southern Orange County area.  Irrespective of whether your vehicle is domestic or imported, or be it a car, truck, or SUV, A-Z Tech Automotive can handle all your requirements.
URL:- http://www.a-ztechautomotive.com/

Sushma Sushma
New User | Posts: 6 | Joined: 05/14
Posted: 05/17/14
12:14 AM

Maruti Swift desire is the best, and also Toyota is the best car suited for rough roads.  

Sushma Sushma
New User | Posts: 6 | Joined: 05/14
Posted: 05/17/14
12:16 AM

The best car that suited for rough roads are many of them. But the Toyota and Maruti are known as the leader, and of brand CaskaIndia. Very best brand of Automobile and car accessories.  

arthurhartz arthurhartz
New User | Posts: 5 | Joined: 06/14
Posted: 06/16/14
05:46 AM

I think Range Rover would be the best for rough roads! Smile  

arthurhartz arthurhartz
Posted: 06/16/14
05:47 AM

I think Range Rover would be the best for rough roads! Smile  

arthurhartz arthurhartz