Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

A5 vs S5 convertible

| 
yxyxxx yxyxxx
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/11
Posted: 01/01/11
04:58 PM

I'm looking to sell my 2003 M3 convertible with a S3 Dinan upgrades and move to either the A5 2.0 or the S5 convertible. I'm debating the cost variance compared to the performance either stock or some after market mods to increase HP of the 2.0, to better compete with the performance of the S5.  Anyone have suggestions or can you direct me to where I can find those types of comparisons?

Owners of either car, how do you like it?

Thanks, Confused  soon to be an Audi guy....  

Austin.Cooper Austin.Cooper
Moderator | Posts: 319 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 01/01/11
08:30 PM

What's wrong with the M3?  Considering the mods you equipped it with, the thing must be a monster.

Have you ever owned an Audi before?  I still can't forget all the electrical gremlins our 5000 came with.  
Austin.CooperAustin.CooperAustin.CooperAustin.Cooper

appetites appetites
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 10/11
Posted: 10/29/11
12:01 PM

own a 2009 A5 with 3.2 V6 and manual gearbox. Great car, smooth as silk and no problems through 32k miles. The 2.0 is not as refined but offers similar performance to the 3.2. Drove the S5 convertible for a day and I must say it is incredible. The DSG tranny gives a little exhaust puff on shifts which are sooo quick. That would be my engine of choice and the economy isn't bad either for V8 like performance.  

fayeG fayeG
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/12
Posted: 01/16/12
12:53 AM

Why not try the new Audi A8? I read from an article recently that the Detroit Auto Show is a big deal for the automotive industry. It is the debutante ball for all the brand new products coming out. Among other products, Audi is showing off a new A8, with a turbo six-cylinder and a brand new Allroad wagon. Resource for this article: New Audi Allroad and six-cylinder A8 for 2013  

foyejstuart foyejstuart
New User | Posts: 10 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 04/23/13
03:52 AM

The 2013 Audi A8 represents the third generation of Audi’s flagship model and comes equipped with more smarts and sophistication than a Harvard grad, sans the obligatory sweater vest.  
Lone Mountain Truck Leasing

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice