Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

``MUCH FUEL CONSUMPTION,DRYING-UP ENGINE OIL``

| 
LEGANZA LEGANZA
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 06/10
Posted: 06/01/10
06:36 AM

HELLO, NEED TO KNOW THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM OF MY DAEWOO LEGANZA`S (SINGLE CAM,4 PLUGS,MADE IN KOREA)TOO MUCH FUEL CONSUMPTION AND ENGINE OIL DRYING UP?WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

MORESO, WHERE IS THE CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY A MAGNUS CLASSIC CAR(2002-ABOVE) MODEL TO BE EXPORTED TO NIGERIA?  

LEGANZA LEGANZA

HELLO, NEED TO KNOW THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM OF MY DAEWOO LEGANZA`S (SINGLE CAM,4 PLUGS,MADE IN KOREA)TOO MUCH FUEL CONSUMPTION AND ENGINE OIL DRYING UP?WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

MORESO, WHERE IS THE CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY A MAGNUS CLASSIC CAR(2002-ABOVE) MODEL TO BE EXPORTED TO NIGERIA?  

LEGANZA LEGANZA

LEGANZA LEGANZA
06:39 AM

REPLY ME TO: ejiremi@yahoo.com  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice