Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

2011 Scion Tc

| 
Mikebird59 Mikebird59
New User | Posts: 9 | Joined: 01/08
Posted: 06/01/10
12:03 PM

I cannot believe that Toyota took such a GREAT-LOOKING coupe and hit it with an ugly stick both inside and out. The C pillar which was bad to begin with, is even thicker now, and the mixture of all the angles and curves left me scratching my head. I love my 2008 Tc, GREAT car, but I would not be caught DEAD in the 2011. Don't they do research clinics anymore? Who designed this monstrosity? Redeeming values somewhat: 6 speed trannys and a bigger engine. Still no rear wiper/washer, remote hatch release or one-touch sunroof control. I hope you can arm the alarm now without having to turn the key in the lock. Took me a month to figure it out (heck, you know us guys don't read nuttin'). Oh well, Spoon-massaged (a tuner) 2012 CRZ here I come!

Michael
Scottsdale AZ  

Evan.McCausland Evan.McCausland
Administrator | Posts: 155 | Joined: 04/08
Posted: 07/07/10
01:16 PM

It's a divisive look, I admit it, but even the original tC could never be accused of being classically beautiful. Heck, could *any* Scion product be considered beautiful?

I suppose that lies within the eyes of beholders -- and for those who liked the tC as a funky, frumpy compact sports coupe, the new car may not disappoint. I'm interested to drive one and see how the mechanical upgrades improve the car.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice