Research a Vehicle

Select a vehicle to research pricing,see photos,compare similar vehicles and much more.
Research Now

Automobile Forums  Where Car Enthusiasts Go to Discuss Cars Online

Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking
Item Posts   

2011 Scion Tc

Mikebird59 Mikebird59
New User | Posts: 9 | Joined: 01/08
Posted: 06/01/10
12:03 PM

I cannot believe that Toyota took such a GREAT-LOOKING coupe and hit it with an ugly stick both inside and out. The C pillar which was bad to begin with, is even thicker now, and the mixture of all the angles and curves left me scratching my head. I love my 2008 Tc, GREAT car, but I would not be caught DEAD in the 2011. Don't they do research clinics anymore? Who designed this monstrosity? Redeeming values somewhat: 6 speed trannys and a bigger engine. Still no rear wiper/washer, remote hatch release or one-touch sunroof control. I hope you can arm the alarm now without having to turn the key in the lock. Took me a month to figure it out (heck, you know us guys don't read nuttin'). Oh well, Spoon-massaged (a tuner) 2012 CRZ here I come!

Scottsdale AZ  

Evan.McCausland Evan.McCausland
Administrator | Posts: 155 | Joined: 04/08
Posted: 07/07/10
01:16 PM

It's a divisive look, I admit it, but even the original tC could never be accused of being classically beautiful. Heck, could *any* Scion product be considered beautiful?

I suppose that lies within the eyes of beholders -- and for those who liked the tC as a funky, frumpy compact sports coupe, the new car may not disappoint. I'm interested to drive one and see how the mechanical upgrades improve the car.  

Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice