Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

2011 Lexus GS350 vs 2011 Infiniti M37

| 
thesavagepony thesavagepony
User | Posts: 193 | Joined: 07/09
Posted: 02/22/10
12:00 PM

While surfing the web I came across a blogger who asked me if I had the choice between a GS 350 and a M37 which would I chose? Well personally neither as I'm not a fan of Mercedes or Infiniti. He then proceeded to tell me that he was thinking of buying one of these which is why he asked me the question in the first place. He wanted comfort, performance, quality, but above all...LUXURY!! So I told him that the M37 made sense to me....only because of the issues that Lexus/Toyota are facing as we speak. However that was just my opinion.

So how about you?? Which of these cars do you see as performance, quality, and luxury? Which would you choose??

G Ext9 GS 794

G Int2 GS 812

?IMG=O1INGEA1

2010 Infiniti M Interior View

Source: Lexus
Source: Infiniti  
Life.....It's not about how hard you can hit but how hard you can get hit and keep pushing forward, how much you can take and keep pushing forward! - Rocky Balboa

Austin.Cooper Austin.Cooper
Moderator | Posts: 319 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 02/22/10
08:21 PM

Neither is my type of car, jeez I'd rather be on a bike or motorcycle anyhow.  If somebody stuck a gun to my head though and asked me to choose or else, even though the Infiniti is all new and I like it, I still want to stick with the Lexus and its proven reliability, especially since I've owned both Nissan's and Toyota's.  
Austin Cooper

thesavagepony thesavagepony
User | Posts: 193 | Joined: 07/09
Posted: 02/23/10
12:08 PM

Icon QuoteAustin.Cooper:
Neither is my type of car, jeez I'd rather be on a bike or motorcycle anyhow.  If somebody stuck a gun to my head though and asked me to choose or else, even though the Infiniti is all new and I like it, I still want to stick with the Lexus and its proven reliability, especially since I've owned both Nissan's and Toyota's.

See I'm opposite on this. Neither is my cup of tea either but if forced to choose then the M37 would be mine. The main reason though is the being that Lexus/Toyota are going through hell these days...I'm just trying to stay away from drama.  
Life.....It's not about how hard you can hit but how hard you can get hit and keep pushing forward, how much you can take and keep pushing forward! - Rocky Balboa

Austin.Cooper Austin.Cooper
Moderator | Posts: 319 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 02/23/10
07:39 PM

I understand your preferences, I'm not the least bit worried though about Toyota's recent problems in this country which I feel is more of a media creation trying to tear the almighty down.  I even cruised around in a ES350 last year and felt comfortable in it, even though it's not my cup of tea either. I do enjoy the driving experience though in most Nissans I have cruised more than Toyota.  But if I have to live with the car I'll make the sacrifice and go with reliability.  In fact in my latest buying decision I said "no" to both Nissan and Toyota and "hello Honda."  
Austin Cooper

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice