Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

Nissan GT-R Official Police Car!!!

| 
thesavagepony thesavagepony
User | Posts: 193 | Joined: 07/09
Posted: 11/19/09
11:36 AM

"We ensure your safety....in the fastest way!" That's the slogan on the side of the Nissan GT-R who, in Abu Dhabi, has been chosen as the official police car. The GT-R comes with 485hp and official colors are red and white. Wonder if this will put a dent to crime in Abu Dhabi?? What do you think?

Here is another post of different POLICE CARS the world has seen that may seem a bit strange, odd, or exciting!!

Nissan Gtr Police Car Images 001

Nissan Gtr Police Car Images 002

Source: egmcartech  
Life.....It's not about how hard you can hit but how hard you can get hit and keep pushing forward, how much you can take and keep pushing forward! - Rocky Balboa

Austin.Cooper Austin.Cooper
Moderator | Posts: 319 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 11/20/09
10:30 AM

Even though the GT-R's looks don't do much for me, it sill makes for a cool looking cop car.  The new Camaro in cop car trim is a real eye catcher.
Chevy Camaro Police Render  
Austin Cooper

Posted: 11/23/09
11:48 AM

Icon QuoteAustin.Cooper:
Even though the GT-R's looks don't do much for me, it sill makes for a cool looking cop car.  The new Camaro in cop car trim is a real eye catcher.
Chevy Camaro Police Render

I prefer the Saleen car over the Camaro....then again I'm a ford fan...haha.

Life.....It's not about how hard you can hit but how hard you can get hit and keep pushing forward, how much you can take and keep pushing forward! - Rocky Balboa

Posted: 11/26/09
05:45 AM

That's not the first time I've seen a Stang cruiser before.  I know California cops have been using them for longer than I can remember. It would be interesting to see how Stang and Camaro cruisers compare.  Since all I read is car mags, I know how the Mustang GT and Camaro SS compare. I'd actually be happier with the Stang as my daily driver there. Just cuz the Camaro is too big.  I still think the Camaro makes for a better looking cop car though.  In my parts, the best looking cop cars on the streets now are the Chargers.  Otherwise all the cop cars around here are Crown Vics Frown  I know Chevy is coming out with a Impala cruiser though.  
Austin Cooper

Posted: 12/14/09
11:37 AM

Icon QuoteAustin.Cooper:
That's not the first time I've seen a Stang cruiser before.  I know California cops have been using them for longer than I can remember. It would be interesting to see how Stang and Camaro cruisers compare.  Since all I read is car mags, I know how the Mustang GT and Camaro SS compare. I'd actually be happier with the Stang as my daily driver there. Just cuz the Camaro is too big.  I still think the Camaro makes for a better looking cop car though.  In my parts, the best looking cop cars on the streets now are the Chargers.  Otherwise all the cop cars around here are Crown Vics Frown  I know Chevy is coming out with a Impala cruiser though.

Well sadly neither car would work since police officers need 4 doors for cruiser instead of two. And the day they decide to make a "Mustang Sedan" or "Camaro Sedan" is the day they kill the muscle image. So that most probably won't happen.  

Posted: 12/15/09
11:42 AM

Icon QuoteAustin.Cooper:

Icon Quotethesavagepony:
Well sadly neither car would work since police officers need 4 doors for cruiser instead of two. And the day they decide to make a "Mustang Sedan" or "Camaro Sedan" is the day they kill the muscle image. So that most probably won't happen.

I never really thought about producing 4 door Stangs or Camaros, they'd probably have the less than desirable look of the Porsche Panamera if you did.  The RX-8 is somewhat of a dog too.  I actually saw a black one yesterday that wasn't bad for a 4 door at least.  But still it's quite useless to create 4 door pony cars for the sake of police duty.  Since the cops could care less about looks, what they're using now does the job adequately, if not better than a 4 door pony car could. I know the Mustangs they use now in places such as California are mainly just for the sake of high speed chases.  Perhaps they're good for that in rare situations.  From what I see on the real life cop shows, they usually get their man in their Crown Vics.  One time I saw some guy who was going so fast on his motorcycle, not even the helicopter could keep up with it.  Shocked  
Austin Cooper

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice