Item Posts   

Lamborghini Gallardo Makes 1500HP

| 
thesavagepony thesavagepony
User | Posts: 193 | Joined: 07/09
Posted: 12/02/09
06:21 PM

Lamborghini Gallardo Lp550 Front Rightjpg

While searching through some article I stumbled upon this Lamborghini and thought it was quite impressive, as it might actually beat the record for fastest car in the world, currently hold by bugatti veyron.

At 1,500 horsepower, this Gallardo, which was built by American tuner Jonah’s Underground Racing, is packing 50% more power than the Bugatti Veyron, the world’s fastest, most expensive production car. Note that the 1,500 horsepower output produced is at the wheel.  According to sources, engine output for this monstrosity is somewhere around 1875 horsepower.

Any Thoughts??

Source: Automotive  
Life.....It's not about how hard you can hit but how hard you can get hit and keep pushing forward, how much you can take and keep pushing forward! - Rocky Balboa

Austin.Cooper Austin.Cooper
Moderator | Posts: 319 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 12/03/09
10:52 AM

If Lamborghini was building the Gallardo with 1,500HP I'd be impressed, since it's a tuner car and anything goes with it, I'm less impressed, although I am curious to see what mods this tuner made to it.  By the way, I just caught a Gallardo cruising down the road yesterday.  In fact since Audi took over the company, Lambo's are more of a common sight now.  Before that though, I'd be lucky if I saw just one during the year.  In fact I've only seen a Countach on the road once, and that was only a few years ago  Shocked What made it even more incredible is I saw 2 of them parked together at a gas station around here. I even took these pics:
CountachwhiterearendCountachredfrontend  
Austin Cooper

thesavagepony thesavagepony
User | Posts: 193 | Joined: 07/09
03:45 PM

Not bad...although white or red aren't my colors. When it comes to something stealthy like a lambo you can't go wrong with black or dark blue.  
Life.....It's not about how hard you can hit but how hard you can get hit and keep pushing forward, how much you can take and keep pushing forward! - Rocky Balboa

Austin.Cooper Austin.Cooper
Moderator | Posts: 319 | Joined: 11/08
08:54 PM

Black would have been a cool Countach too.  None the less from everything I've seen, the Countach is still the best looking exotic I've ever seen.  Not even a million dollar Veyron can compete with its looks.  Although its too bad the Countach doesn't have Veyron performance.  But still it's good enough and really has more than enough speed for the real world.  
Austin Cooper

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
2014 Lamborghini Gallardo
191900 - 259100
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
Convertible, Coupe