Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

2010 Dodge Ram vs 2010 Toyota Tundra

| 
thesavagepony thesavagepony
User | Posts: 193 | Joined: 07/09
Posted: 10/28/09
01:26 PM

Dodge got impressive reviews and applause from the public when the 2009 Dodge Ram came out. It was redesigned, luxurious, and powerful. Well now the 2010 Dodge Ram is here and, though not much has changed from the previous year, we do know that an increase in towing is a big hit.

The Toyota Tundra has seen its share of problems but has also been recognized as a firm competitor to the Detroit Three. So as these two trucks rise to victory, which would you rather have??

The 2010 Dodge Ram comes with a 390-hp 5.7-liter Hemi V8 while the 2010 Toyota Tundra comes with a 4.6-liter V8 producing 310 horsepower, 327 lb-ft.

09104061990006 480

3639072676 B4f5e05bf7

Source: Dodge
Source: Toyota  
Life.....It's not about how hard you can hit but how hard you can get hit and keep pushing forward, how much you can take and keep pushing forward! - Rocky Balboa

Austin.Cooper Austin.Cooper
Moderator | Posts: 319 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 10/28/09
03:51 PM

Full size pickups are vehicles I just never lusted after.  The closest I got to that was back in my childhood days this pickup entertained me:

Bigfoot  
Austin Cooper

Posted: 11/03/09
11:25 AM

Icon QuoteAustin.Cooper:
Full size pickups are vehicles I just never lusted after.  The closest I got to that was back in my childhood days this pickup entertained me:

Bigfoot

Well I'm not the biggest truck guy either. However I've seen the Ram in action and have had the pleasure of sitting in one. It's for this reason why I'm comparing it to the Tundra, which has increased in quality according to reviews.  
Life.....It's not about how hard you can hit but how hard you can get hit and keep pushing forward, how much you can take and keep pushing forward! - Rocky Balboa

01:00 PM

I'd be more into trucks if there was more space around my parts to drive and park with.  I also find their thirst for fuel to be an issue too.  
Austin Cooper

02:12 PM

Icon QuoteAustin.Cooper:
I'd be more into trucks if there was more space around my parts to drive and park with.  I also find their thirst for fuel to be an issue too.

Well it's understandable but in order for trucks to handle all the towing power and cargo weight, they need to have powerful engines. So I don't fuel is going to increase by much. But Ford does have the EcoBoost engine...so we'll see what Dodge comes up with.  

06:28 PM

I'm all for just adding diesels to trucks.  They've got all the power they need and will deliver more MPG too. If I owned a F-150, Ram, etc. racing Camaro's at stoplight drags wouldn't be on my mind.  
Austin Cooper

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
2014 Toyota Tundra
26200 - 47600
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
Truck