Hello,

Automobile Forums  Where Car Enthusiasts Go to Discuss Cars Online

Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

1979 280 TE Mercedes Wagon (Grey Market model)

| 
79wagon 79wagon
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 07/09
Posted: 07/16/09
04:40 PM

I own a 1979 280 te mercedes wagon that is a grey market version. This car has been in my family for nearly 10 years and has traveled far and wide (across the U.S.). I am trying to find the right person to work on it because I recently made the mistake of taking it to a mechanic that did not have the competency nor the equipment to do the job. I have found a mechanical engineer who only works on Mercedez-Benz in the Virginia Beach, VA area which is about 100 miles from where I live (I live in NC) and before I have it towed up there I want to find out as much information about this mechanic as I can, as I am extremely nervous about taking it to anyone at this point. The business is called MBH Independent Mercedes Sales & Service (mbhusa.com) and the mechanic's name is Sam Ahmadi. I have checked him out (so far) on the Better Business Bureau website and Google, both of which have shown overall pretty positive results. However, I am wondering if anyone has any information on this mechanic or how I can find more information out about him (via websites, reviews, personal experience, etc.)

This car has so much sentimental value to me and my family and I am doing everything that I can to keep it running (now that I am the only one driving it). But it has been hard to find the right mechanic since I moved and I don't want to make the same mistake twice. So, if there is anyone out there who has information or comments/suggestions (or even if you own one yourself!) please feel free to respond to this.

Thanks,
Steph  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice