Item Posts   

New RWD Toyota sports car?

| 
lelang lelang
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 06/09
Posted: 06/13/09
11:16 AM

Toyota To Add New Rw 460X0w

i hope all can explain about this old rumours but i never have the answer about the new sports car with RWD of toyota. even i read about ae86. a is mean at 80's the FF car. and i forgot the e mean. please i need answer about this.  

thechrisrich thechrisrich
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 03/10
Posted: 03/08/10
05:38 PM

This might be it: http://www.caranddriver.com/news/spied/08q2/2011_subaru_toyota_rear-wheel-drive_sports_coupe-spied and it sounds pretty interesting.

Be curious to see what the insurance rates would be for it Smile
I'll have to stick to the old 80's toyota for the cheaper used car insurance rates myself.  

davidshark108@yahoo.com davidshark108@yahoo.com
New User | Posts: 9 | Joined: 11/12
Posted: 11/05/12
04:08 AM

"E" represents the Corolla, "8" represents the fifth generation (E80 series) and "6" represents the variation within this generation.  

rodds@linuxmail.org rodds@linuxmail.org
New User | Posts: 11 | Joined: 11/12
Posted: 12/06/12
08:31 AM

I was impressed by 2013 Scion FR-S.
Compared with modern sports cars, the FR-S’s 215/45-17 tires are skinny.
The transmissions in the FR-S are Aisin gearboxes that are similar to the six-speed units found in the Lexus IS. The manual shifts with a solid, no-nonsense feel.  

Uiopki Uiopki
New User | Posts: 6 | Joined: 12/12
Posted: 12/27/12
08:54 AM

The long-rumored two-door is a necessity for Toyota, which has been in dire need of a sports car since the demise of the MR2, Celica, and Supra in the U.S. For Subaru, it means greater acceptance and volumes for its unique boxer engine, and another sports car to enhance its performance image.  

whitestone1 whitestone1
New User | Posts: 8 | Joined: 06/13
Posted: 06/25/13
10:56 PM

Great story and the comparison, but I think old is gold.. New cars are fine and have a great new futures but body weight also some lighter.. So therefor new cars look great but light weight..  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice