Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

Retro Trucks

| 
TarheelChief TarheelChief
New User | Posts: 9 | Joined: 05/09
Posted: 05/10/09
06:39 PM

One watches as  Mercedes revives the gullwing auto.
Why won't VW rebuild its Rabbit Caddy truck.With its present diesel,it could be a cleaner alternative.

Furthermore,it seems foolish for Toyota to leave the old 1990 Toyota Pickup in the dumpster when its possible for this fine vehicle to emerge as the next hybrid truck.
Both these models would do extremely well in  Eastern Europe,China,India,Southeast Asia,South America and the US.
Sadly, I think the Chinese and Indians will scoop these automakers and put out their own versions.  

R8feelsSTUPID R8feelsSTUPID
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 11/09
Posted: 11/26/09
02:03 PM

"it seems foolish for Toyota to leave the old 1990 Toyota Pickup in the dumpster"
Uh, TACOMA!  
R8feelsSTUPID R8feelsSTUPID

Evan.McCausland Evan.McCausland
Administrator | Posts: 155 | Joined: 04/08
Posted: 07/07/10
01:19 PM

AudiR8: right, but have you tried to price out a Tacoma?

I know times have changed, but virtually no company offers a basic, hardy, budget-priced compact pickup in our market (unless you count the long-in-tooth Ranger).  

steve12 steve12
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 06/13/12
03:09 AM

Hi Evan.McCausland

Welcome to the forums.

What model of human to you carry around?

Well, a human named John drives me to go places. He put his kids in the back seat(yes, we Mustangs have back seats).

Advertising Agency Florida  

Cane.White Cane.White
New User | Posts: 27 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 07/18/13
04:20 AM

im gutted i wish i could have been there! So many F16 awsome in its day even? more so now !  
OC Glasscraft is a locally owned and managed company offering convenient and professional auto glass repair and replacement service throughout Southern California. We offer while-you-wait service and professionally equipped service vehicles to repair or replace your glass on site.

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice