Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

2009 Toyota Venza or 2009 HyCam

| 
SpecialAgentJ SpecialAgentJ
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 12/08
Posted: 12/14/08
09:26 PM

Confused I am on the fence as to witch car to buy, the fully loaded Venza or the fully loaded  HyCam.

I am coming from a 2007 Dodge Nitro. The Nitro is giving me 18 - 20 MPG.

I am ready for the $34,999 for the HyCam or the $38,505 for the Venza.

Can I get some ideas from all of you.

Thanks  

marc.noordeloos marc.noordeloos
User | Posts: 174 | Joined: 10/06
Posted: 12/15/08
01:01 PM

I think it really depends on how much space you need and how much you care about fuel economy. They both should drive decently well, though nothing special. Do you need the space offered in the Venza? Is a sedan like the Hybrid Camry big enough? The trunk is quite small on the hybrid version of the Camry.

It its a hybrid you want, you should check out the forthcoming Ford Fusion Hybrid. It should get better fuel mileage and drive better than a Camry Hybrid. Plus, trunk space is barely compromised by the hybrid system.  

Posted: 12/16/08
08:40 PM

I really don't need the space, my only thought is what you said the trunk space is a bit small on the Camry. I think you are right I should wait and check out the Ford Fusion Hybrid.

I have to say the Venza to me is good looking with that glass roof.

Thanks for your thoughts. Laugh  

marc.noordeloos marc.noordeloos
User | Posts: 174 | Joined: 10/06
Posted: 12/17/08
09:33 AM

Thanks for the post, happy to help.

-Marc  

Posted: 03/22/09
08:58 AM

I bought a 2009 Venza V6 FWD Silver, with Premium Package 2 MSRP $ 38,175
dealer cost (confirmed by invoice) $ 33,839
My cost was $ 35,003 Out the door.
No other fees or charges of any kind.

In addition to the above cost I also bought the 7 year/100,000 mile Platinum bumper to bumper $0.00 deductable warranty for $995.00. This price was cheaper than the Warranty Shack. http://warrantyshack.com

As for the Warranty I told the the fleet manager Dustin Rafferty what I was going to pay for the warranty, he agreed to the price.

The people at Camelback Toyota in Phoenix are the best, no pressure, everything above board, strait forward, no hidden fee's.

Some of the dealers I talked to here in AZ were up charging to the tune of $4 Grand extra. But they would call it something else.  

Edward A. Sanchez Edward A. Sanchez
User | Posts: 211 | Joined: 06/06
Posted: 03/24/09
03:51 PM

Are you totally stuck on Toyota? I think there are some other options out there that might fit your needs. Maybe a Subaru Forester? Nissan Altima Hybrid? I'm personally a big fan of Mazdas, but if you're not an enthusiast, sometimes they don't seem like the most compelling models on paper.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice