Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

Corolla S vs Scion TC

| 
shilohxxx shilohxxx
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/09
Posted: 01/15/09
03:52 PM

Can someone compare the two in relatively non-tech terms.  I'm looking at a 2009 Corolla S w/stability control @$17,136 vs. a 2008 Scion TC loaded @ $20,900 (salesman says if he ordered this one in it would be $23,000).  Searching the internet makes me very concerned w/the blind spot and paint chipping on the TC.  I've narrowed my choice to these two for some good, some not so good reasons.  I'd like something a little sporty, great handling on curves, speed not important, safe.  Yeah, the price difference does seem a little bit much.
Thanks for your comments.
Shiloh  

Edward A. Sanchez Edward A. Sanchez
User | Posts: 211 | Joined: 06/06
Posted: 02/05/09
01:16 PM

If you get the Corolla XRS, it has the exact same engine as the Scion TC. Personally, since I've gone to a 4-door, I don't know if I'd go back to a 2 door. Unless it's a convertible like a Mustang or Camaro, or a 2-seater, I don't see myself ever getting a coupe again. Even though it's not as "cool" looking, I'd go for the Corolla XRS.  

Stevarino72 Stevarino72
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 05/09
Posted: 05/21/09
02:44 AM

I drove a Corolla S when I was getting my 08 Tc serviced and it was ok to drive, but I will keep my Scion Tc. If its just 2 people a coupe is the way to go, was for me. All I can say is drive them and buy the one that you are going to be happy with, cause thats what counts...  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Body Style:
Hatchback