Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

2009 Pontiac G8 GXP

| 
JCO JCO
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 01/09
Posted: 01/11/09
02:15 PM

There is quite a bit of information out there regarding the Pontiac G8 GXP, including a video interview with the head of the G8 GXP program in which he says that the car will be available in January 2009 (which is now!), but GM's site contains only a passing mention of the car and local dealerships (at least those here in Boulder, CO) don't have allocations, nor have they heard anything about getting any. So, is the GXP going to be offerred, when?, and what is the availability? I've been surprised at how difficult it has been to get information on what may be one of Pontiac's most interesting vehicles in many years. Surely someone knows!  

marc.noordeloos marc.noordeloos
User | Posts: 174 | Joined: 10/06
Posted: 01/14/09
09:17 AM

Our Pontiac connections say the same thing, the car should be on sale now or at least sometime in January. I would call a larger dealer (maybe in Denver?) to see what they know. It's a cool car and should be a ton of fun for you.  

JCO JCO
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 01/09
Posted: 01/18/09
07:08 PM

Thanks for the info! I guess I should have waited a week longer, because GM's site now offers the GXP as a trim level in the build-your-own section. http://www.pontiac.com/g8/build-your-own/. Hmmm, now what or who do I have to sell to get one of these things...?  

waydeki waydeki
New User | Posts: 11 | Joined: 10/07
Posted: 08/05/09
10:50 AM

There is a used white G8 GXP at the Red Wing, MN dealer for around $33k i recall.  I was surprised to see it.

Is it whise to buy a Pontiac given their plans to shut down?  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice