Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid Spied!

| 
Phil Floraday Phil Floraday
Administrator | Posts: 121 | Joined: 03/08
Posted: 10/29/08
12:08 PM

What do you all think of the new Mercury Milan hybrid? Can Mercury really compete in the hybrid arena now, or will consumers continue to avoid Mercury showrooms?

2010 Mercury Milan hybrid spy shots  

PhillyJake PhillyJake
New User | Posts: 43 | Joined: 10/07
Posted: 11/19/08
10:21 AM

If a tree falls in the forest.....  

j_rossdale j_rossdale
New User | Posts: 46 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 11/27/08
04:23 AM

This a a great looking vehicle  

jduval74 jduval74
User | Posts: 52 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 12/01/08
09:34 AM

You never know... I don't think there has really been a hybrid marketed directly to female buyers (correct me if I'm wrong there), so maybe this will bring more women into the hybrid fold?  

rknorton91 rknorton91
New User | Posts: 5 | Joined: 04/09
Posted: 04/08/09
10:26 AM

What you mean the most fuel efficient SUV in the world in the Ford Escape/Mercury Mariner is not considered competing? The SUV is now in its second genereation by the way not only being the most efficient but also the first SUV hybrid in the world.

However about the Milan I am excited about the Fushion/Milan hybrid release it looks to be real winner in the hybrid world. Honestly though I am not a big fan of Milan styling. I much prefer the looks of the Fusion. Would love to buy Fusion hybrid this year seeing as my 95 Mystique is getting a bit long in the tooth (though it is still fun car to drive even with 155,000 miles on the ododmeter) But given the conditions of the ecnomy right now I might wait another year or two?  

fasttimesNY fasttimesNY
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 08/09
Posted: 08/15/09
01:40 AM

nice looking vehicle  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice