Check this out :
Firebirdvertwallpaper1fw2
http://stingraysstudios.com/

Laugh  

Scherp_king.Q7 Scherp_king.Q7
User | Posts: 53 | Joined: 04/08
Posted: 04/14/08
09:14 PM

That would fit into Pontiac's lineup really well considering it's sporting intentions. That looks awsome!! How about some T-tops!  

"You can take Chrysler out of America, but you can never take America out of Chrysler". - Me. I said that.

va122 va122
New User | Posts: 8 | Joined: 10/08
Posted: 10/10/08
11:34 AM

Just a tease. Let's see some more angles and specs. More shots of the girl too.  

va122 va122
Posted: 10/13/08
05:53 PM

i went to that site . pretty cool *** going on but no firebird concept . that is going to be a heavily guarded secret . have seen some other concepts some good some not so good . kevin morgan has drawn up some *** hot ideas . they look to be totally feasible . typical f body sharing of the same platform but different front and rear clips . real kick ass though .  

CaliKid CaliKid
New User | Posts: 12 | Joined: 07/07
Posted: 10/29/08
01:26 PM

Sweet machine.  

Working With Safeway during the day...crime fighter at night.

va122 va122
Posted: 12/09/08
11:13 AM

better get used to seeing concepts and the like. big 3 are circling the drain. might be different if they built carswe actually wanted and needed instead of these soccer mom suv's. good luck and shove your bonuses up your ass. Cool  

jduval74 jduval74
User | Posts: 52 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 12/10/08
09:49 AM

The last time I checked, the Cadillac CTS-V was not a soccer mom SUV.

How about the Malibu? The CTS? The 2010 Fusion & Fusion Hybrid? Corvette ZR1? Camaro?

And if we do want to talk about SUVs - Buick Enclave & twins?

The more I listen to people rag on the domestics, the more I find their biggest problem these days is perception, not product.  The general public doesn't want to give them an ounce of credit (literally or figuratively).  

TwistedTuner TwistedTuner
New User | Posts: 11 | Joined: 12/08
Posted: 12/11/08
11:24 AM

that would be a hot ride if its the real deal! definitely need more shots of it and a t-top too Smile  

va122 va122
Posted: 12/27/08
10:08 PM

looking at hot rod mag today and saw what could be a trans am concept for 2012 i think. you got go and see it  it is definitly a tuff look got my fingers crossed  

va122 va122
Posted: 12/27/08
10:15 PM

i don't have a problem giving credit where it is due. i am sure that there is a designer chomping at the bit to show us an original idea. as for the vehicles mentioned hell yeah their hot but what about the guy who doesn't knock down that major coin. does that mean he can have his fun because of his checkbook? as for hybrids,great idea now make them affordable too. i never ragged on domestics just the execs who forgot who their making cars for.  

monoblocks monoblocks
User | Posts: 73 | Joined: 06/08
Posted: 12/28/08
11:10 PM

I agree with a moderator? GASP.

GM can build excellent cars; I really like the CTS and the Vette, and the new Camaro sounds incredibly promising. They just got carried away with milking the cash cow too long (SUVs). Once upon a time (like 2007), there were huge profits to be had in those rolling storage facilities. GM just got stupid and neglected to play out--or chose to ignore--any potential negative business forecast scenarios like $140/barrel oil, and the economy going into the crapper.

Then again, aside from the hijinx Porsche pulled with their recent VW financial deal (only in Germany), what other car manufacturer is going to MAKE money this year? Maybe Ferrari? But even with them I've heard about order cancellations left and right. You can actually go in and get right up to the front of the line (or nearly so) for that F430 you always wanted...if you wanted one of those.

The Big 3 are behind the 8-ball only because of one thing: their pension debt and all of those profit-losing deals they allowed the UAW to get from them.  

jduval74 jduval74
Posted: 12/29/08
10:10 AM

Well... That's because they weren't focused on cars.  They were focused on SUVs and trucks - and compare Detroit's trucks to Japan's. No contest.  Why hasn't anyone pointed out that Toyota might have posted a profit this year if its lineup didn't include TEN trucks and SUVs?  Toyota knows what GM, Chrysler and Ford have known for years: Americans have a love affair with big vehicles. Period.  When gas prices go down, truck sales go up.  Now that gas prices are up - or will be going back up, probably - we'll buy small cars, and all the car companies will produce small cars.  But if/when gas prices fall, trucks and SUVs will make their way back to the bestsellers lists. Toyota got bit just like GM and Ford did, nobody foresaw gas prices increasing as quickly as they did.

As for affordable cars: Pontiac G8 - cheapest car you can get with a V-8, and an all-around great car.  The current Corvette is one of the best bargains ever. Ford Mustang is a success story for Ford because it's an affordable muscle car that the everyday man can have.  But sure, I'll bite... I can't afford any of those.  But I could afford a Ford Fusion.  Great looks, fun to drive - current generation and upcoming 2009. 2008 Chevy Malibu is another.  A new Focus is on its way, and I have no doubt that it'll be an excellent car - also affordable.  If you want the high-performance, what about a Cobalt SS? I've heard a lot of praise and few criticisms.

Detroit has an image problem, not a product deficiency.  People DON'T want to give credit where it's due.  And I wouldn't automatically point the finger at the execs, either.  Some of GM's best cars ever - the 2008 Malibu and 2008 CTS/2009 CTS-V - have debuted under the current management.  How do you explain that if they're not at least somewhat competent? I'd wager its pretty difficult to get anything done in a company with a bureaucracy like a Detroit three automaker.  

70_Chevelle_454 70_Chevelle_454
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 12/08
Posted: 01/01/09
10:10 PM

so true...america really needs to start backing the US automakers and buy american...theyre great cars. but everyone is getting sucked up in the *** and european markets and we have to stop  

marc.noordeloos marc.noordeloos
User | Posts: 174 | Joined: 10/06
Posted: 01/02/09
07:55 AM

I will continue to buy the best car for my needs no matter where it comes from. If America builds something that I like, I will buy it. But I'm not going to buy American just to buy American. I've owned cars from all over the world, including America.  

jduval74 jduval74
Posted: 01/06/09
10:01 AM

And you should!

I just hate to see people dismiss American autos without so much as a glance simply because of bad word-of-mouth floating around that holds no merit.  

1 |  2 |  Next 
Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice