Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

Audi Audi Everywhere

| 
TobyRaysFan TobyRaysFan
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 10/08
Posted: 10/24/08
08:42 AM

I just drove my youngest to school this am and saw 3 Audi A4 quattro cabs.  All black on black or blue on blue.  Its like an epidemic in my town.  I almost want to call the dealership and see if their giving them away.  Maybe I should get one for my kid?  He loves driving mine.  

Toby

2007 Audi A4 Quattro Cab - 15k  

bbbvw bbbvw
New User | Posts: 7 | Joined: 10/10
Posted: 10/13/10
06:24 PM

I wanted to share an Audi related story. On a recent trip back to Louisiana I swung into the rest stop near the Texas border and noticed a car I had never seen before. (Shocking I know) It looked German from the get go but had no model designation whatsoever, although I did eventually see Audi rings on the grill. It looked like an Audi A6 fastback. Somewhat Merkur Scorpioesque.. It seemed to look larger than an A6 but that could have been an optical illusion from the large rear hatch. It did have Michigan 'manufature' plates on it and a man sleeping inside so i presume it to be either a magazine cross country test drive or manufacturer shakedown drive.. Or it could have been a UDO, and I'm crazy. Either way it was cool seeing something not yet retailed..  

JimmyHelu JimmyHelu
New User | Posts: 15 | Joined: 07/12
Posted: 07/24/12
10:04 AM

I do have the original Bose w/o nav installed now. Thanks for you advice.  

foyejstuart foyejstuart
New User | Posts: 10 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 04/23/13
03:48 AM

The ideal balance between performance and efficiency, sportsmanship and sovereignty, intelligence and emotion: The Audi A4.  
Lone Mountain Truck Leasing

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
2015 Audi A4
35500 - 36400
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
Sedan