Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

GMC ACADIA 2008

| 
abualahmad abualahmad
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 05/08
Posted: 05/25/08
10:43 PM

i hvae GMC ACADIA 2008. i have used it till reached 1800KM. after that i have found a problem with aceleration. i have take the car almost 6 times to GMC service center. they check the car with elctronic devises and till know they dont admit that there is a problem. we tried the showroom office car which is normal but the do not admit. i asked them to find the problem other wise change the car. the car is still with them in the service center  

marc.noordeloos marc.noordeloos
User | Posts: 174 | Joined: 10/06
Posted: 05/27/08
08:37 AM

Can you tell me more about the issues you're having with you're Acadia? What sounds do you hear? Are there any vibrations?

The more details description the better...

Thanks...  

abualahmad abualahmad
Posted: 06/01/08
05:34 AM

there is no sound issue as much as accselaration issue. when u drive the car the first minete ok then it becomes heavy. in addition the accslaartion some time goes inside without bushing. i went many times for rood test with the service senter but the decline that there is a problem. while driving shoowroom car is defirent and smooth. we reached 2 the satge that i do not trust the service senter as they do not know how to fined the problem and try 2 avoid telling there mangement about the defrence between my car and the soowroom car.

thanks  

abualahmad abualahmad
Posted: 06/09/08
05:01 AM

are u aware of  a simmler case like the one i have n my car
how is the rateing for acadia 2008  

JoeyG8GT JoeyG8GT
New User | Posts: 5 | Joined: 12/07
Posted: 06/09/08
08:54 AM

Similar concerns we see with our Acadias here is that they ahve a bulletin on reprogramming the tranny for better shifts. some vehicles wouldn't shift accordingly, almost hesitant, which sounds similar to what we get up here.  

maureen maureen
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 06/09
Posted: 06/19/09
08:48 AM

i have the same problem,with my 2008 enclave,same car different body,also with the abs brake system,loud bang when taking off,so pissed of,i've had it,insane.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
2014 GMC Acadia
34485 - 48825
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
SUV