Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

2009 Nissan Murano

| 
sadsack1936 sadsack1936
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 12/07
Posted: 12/22/07
11:31 AM

Why is it that anyone who writes in about the new Murano has something negative to say about it? Either you like it or you don't. If you don't like it, buy something else. Even the editors of this magazine compare it to Infiniti or Lexus or SRX. The Murano is not SUPPOSED to look like an Infiniti or an RX or an SRX. It's supposed to look like a new upgraded improved Murano. I plan on purchasing a new 2009 Murano Top of the line with all the options, and this will be my third one, and have enjoyed owning and driving each and every one. Thanks, Steve  

hammatime hammatime
Enthusiast | Posts: 303 | Joined: 02/07
Posted: 12/25/07
09:08 PM

Why is this your third one?

Do you still have the other two?

How long did you drive them before you got rid of the other two,obvously the second one I take that your going to trade in on the next one.

Interesting that you've had two already the model line is not tha old.

Stll,glad to see someone proud enough to step up and sound off about a car they like,especially when they've owned it.  

sadsack1936 sadsack1936
Posted: 12/30/07
07:23 AM

Icon Quotehammatime:
Why is this your third one?

Do you still have the other two?

How long did you drive them before you got rid of the other two,obvously the second one I take that your going to trade in on the next one.

Interesting that you've had two already the model line is not tha old.

Stll,glad to see someone proud enough to step up and sound off about a car they like,especially when they've owned it.

To answer a few of your questions:
I traded the 2004 Murano on the 2006 because I liked the up-grades and the added content that made the machine smoother and much quieter than the 04. I fell in love with the 04 because I had never experienced a CRT transmission before. It sure is fun to turn off the air put it in low low and pull away from a big Dodge Ram. Leave it in regular drive and floor it and it won't outrun a Z or a Vet or a Camero 8 or a Trans AM 8 but it sure is fun watching the drivers faces when they see you're not driving a deadbeat crossover. The reason I traded is because I can afford to. I dumped an 02 Caddie Escalade with the big engine because it was a PIG and a bucket of noisy bolts. Thats when I bought the 04. To do a quick comparison: My wife owns a 2008 RX. As you know this vehicle has been around since 1999. The one thing Toyota has done is continually refined and upgraded the machine every few years since its inception. That is what I feel Nissan is doing with the Murano. The main reason I may stay with the 09 Murano is my dealership is only five minutes from my home and I have become very friendly with the owner. Referrals and such, You know; and the maintenance service has been exceptional. Thanks for asking.  Steve  

sadsack1936 sadsack1936
Posted: 12/30/07
07:35 AM

A note to AUTOMOBILE MAGAZINE. Some of your advertizers are missleading the public with their spots on your web-site. There is no 2008 Murano.

Steve  

MPOD MPOD
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 02/08
Posted: 02/08/08
11:53 AM

From a very happy Murano owner:
I have owned a 2004 Murano SE since May 2004.  I have driven it many times from San Francisco to LA or Palm Springs and back.  Last fall I drove from San Francisco to Minneapolis and back on an extended road trip. It was a blast!   I am 6 foot 3 and did not have one back ache to report.  I met so many satisfied Murano owners across the country and also count myself as an extremely happy owner. It is probably the most comfortable and useful vehicle I have owned.  And I love the taughter SE suspension (which has been discontinued on the 2009 revamped model line up) as it corners flatter than the S or SL and felt more well-planted and stable than either to me).  I plan on keeping this SE model for as long as I can.  The excellent reputation of the Murano is well-deserved. It continues to be fun to drive experience every day. As a bonus, the Bose stereo and XM sound amazing. It is an incredilbe driving environment. I love it.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
2014 Nissan Murano
28530 - 39570
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
SUV