Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

HHR

| 
Janet6181 Janet6181
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 10/07
Posted: 10/30/07
10:21 PM

I just bought a used HHR it is a 2006 with 8077 miles on it, had one owner who traded it in for a new one.The car is loaded with extras and in mint condition.
Since I know no one who has one I would love some input from people who have one.

Thanks
Jan  

gkarr1 gkarr1
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 10/07
Posted: 10/31/07
10:47 PM

Well... I have not been a big fan of Chevy for at least 20 years.  Boring cars, gadgety... cheesy.  But I have a 2006 HHR LT, and I have to say it is absolutely awesome.  This car is rock solid and incredibly appointed.  And I get compliments all the time about the color.  I have the copper or sunburst version.  It is smokin. And it was cheap by new car standards... right at 20k.  And the car handles great, has surprising accelaration and it has been problem free for 10k.  And I think based on the first 10k, this thing is going to be a real winner for me.  And for me to say this, is saying a lot.  I am a big car nut.  I have owned all kinds of cars.  I bought the HHR as a 3rd car because my other vehicles are gas hogs.  This thing gets 22 around town and 28 on the highway.  I think you get the picture.  Chevy has a real winner here with the HHR.  And compared to the PT Cruiser, it is hands down the winner.  The Cruiser is just a mini minivan.  The HHR is a stylish, sporty all utility vehicle.  Hope this helps.  

bimmer98 bimmer98
User | Posts: 79 | Joined: 10/07
Posted: 11/02/07
05:35 AM

don't know too much about it, but it sounds like a great deal.  

Janet6181 Janet6181
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 10/07
Posted: 11/03/07
09:42 AM

Dear gkarr1  thank you for the info. So far I love the car. It is black with tan leather interior. I am still getting use to all the stuff on it. I looked at 2007 but they had miles than this 2006. Again tks for the info.  

rdelucchi rdelucchi
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 11/07
Posted: 11/03/07
02:21 PM

The HHR was one of my finalists (along with Honda Element and Mazda3) before I bought my 08 Scion xB. I really like the look of the HHR, but I'm 6'4" and when I test drove it, it felt like the my eye level was straight at the driver's visor.  

ChiefSlapaho ChiefSlapaho
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 07/09
Posted: 07/29/09
01:48 PM

My wife had an 08 HHR SS for 9 months till a drunk hit us nearly head-on...
It was a great car, but I personally dis-like front wheel drive...I didn't care for the large blind spot from the roof column either...
I will say that the car stood up very well in the accident...The guy hit us on the right front/right fender at an angle...His car (98 grand am) was very visibly totaled, the HHR did not look as bad, but it was totaled as well...I was very impressed...We were just bruised from the airbags...  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice