07 Honda New Accord Big Problem!!!

| 
headtools headtools
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 04/07
Posted: 04/27/07
03:06 PM

I have a issue with my brand new 2007 Honda
Accord.

I purchased this car Apr 13, 2007. Unfortunately, I brought this car back to the dealership on Apr 20, 2007 becuase of a serious leak from an engine block.

A couple of days after they inspected my car, they called me and said " we found a crack on the engine block. So we have to replace the whole engine block."  My car mileages is only 391 miles. Also, it is a factory defect and not an ordinary problem. So, I asked America Honda Customer Service to replace it with another brand new car, but they rejected my request. I think Honda's quality control is getting an issue more and more, even though people believe that Hoda has a world best quality control.  

I'm wondering whether there are more people who are struggling with this kind of case of Honda vehicle and is it fair that they rejected my request. I just signed on the contract for a brand new car, not for the car which need to replace a motor. Frown  Frown

Thanks

Samuel Kim  

hammatime hammatime
Enthusiast | Posts: 303 | Joined: 02/07
Posted: 11/28/07
06:08 PM

They will replace the motor with a brand new Honda motor.

This is an unusual failure for a Honda but they are trying to correct it.

The more you complain about it the less likely they will do their very best to fix the car right.

Give them a chance to get the car up to top condition for you and drive it for a while,you might be very pleasantly surprised.  

tiredof tiredof
New User | Posts: 7 | Joined: 12/07
Posted: 12/01/07
09:22 PM

Sam ,
I understand your frustration with your situation however Honda is responsible for the replacement of only the defective part or parts . NOTHING in life is perfect and that includes Honda . They do however continue to manufacturer quality automobiles on a consistent basis .  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
2014 Honda Accord
22755 - 33480
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
Coupe, Sedan