Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

Subaru Tribeca 2008

| 
kamaki369 kamaki369
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 04/07
Posted: 04/03/07
08:39 AM

I've just seen the pictures of the new 2008 Tribeca, and must say that I'm dissapointed. Although the old front was not the most beautiful, at least it had caracter and distiguished itself from all other competition. But the 2008 seems so common, I hate it. It looks more like a Crysler than a Subaru. The only thing I enjoyed was the rails on the roof.

About the interior, I'm impressed by the design (same as in the old model) but would like to see better material quality, as well as better front seats, with more suport on the side. And on a more personal note, what about a couple of small pockets (for change, garage remote etc), preferable covered, on both the driver and co-driver side, left and right of the gear-shift? There is enough room for 2 on each side.

As for the engine, I'm wondering when will the proclamed 3.0 L diesel engine will appear? And what about a 6-speed auto transmition?

And finally can the VDC be dissengaged and engaged while driving?  

Scionicman Scionicman
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 04/07
Posted: 04/19/07
12:38 PM

I love the Tribeca. My partner currently has an Outback and I am attempting to talk him into getting a Tri.

The interior is just sooooo nice and comfy.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice