Ad Radar
  • Automobile Magazine

Automobile Forums  Where Car Enthusiasts Go to Discuss Cars Online

Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

Maserati Quattroporte vs Audi S8 vs Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG.

| 
hammatime hammatime
Enthusiast | Posts: 303 | Joined: 02/07
Posted: 02/21/07
07:42 PM

Maserati Quattroporte  "the car oozes class"

I agree-inside and out-when you pull up to ANYWHERE in this car-you are noticed.

Audi S8-so mechanically perfect it seems a little like robo car.

BUT-if I had to drive through the snow and ice of the northern parts of the country,this would be my choice.

Mercedes Benz S63 AMG- big nasty and unapologetic and I for one absolutley HATE the fender flares.

For me there is but one choice if I am to arrive in style and coddled with an artisans touch in a car that is beautiful inside and out.

The Maserati Quattroporte.  

Mark T. Mark T.
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 03/07
Posted: 03/02/07
10:25 PM

The big Maserati looks better across the street.  I have actually sat in in and found it cluttered.  The hood is very long and disappears from view which I find disconcerting.  For my taste a nicer more comfortable interior can be found in a 7 series BMW or a Jaguar XJR.  Both are less money and enjoy much better fuel economy.  In these reviews nobody gives seems to care about the fuel bill or the gas consumption of these cars.  The Maserati and the Audi and the Merc. all offer frightful fuel consumption levels.  The Jag's hp to weight ratio tips heavily in its favour.  Jag. should get some green credits in this company.  The BMW while heavy, goes well on the fuel bill nonetheless.  Finally both the Jag and the BMW simply cost less.

Mark T.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
2015 Maserati Quattroporte
106900 - 140500
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
Sedan